6. 2016 applicants

• 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies

• Go and shadow.... In a small practice personalities and compatibilities matter a LOT.  I would be appalled if a job hired me off the resume and didn't do much interviewing.  You need to work well together - this is as much for you as it is for him.  I interviewed with 6 people for my current position, half of which I won't even be working closely with (if at all) but it gave me a better idea of the practice as a whole.   Without knowing all the details I'm inclined to think the MD kept the second one informal as a way to get to know you and assess how well you'd mesh without the pressure of canned interview question/responses.  A private practice is a different ballgame than an urgent care factory.
    • When was the interview date they invited you for ? I am anxiously waiting to hear something. I haven’t received a rejection in the mail so I know that’s a good thing. I’m just nervous about getting a call. 
    • I am still waiting for an invite ... hoping for the October date. I submitted back in the end of July and received the confirmation email of my application being reviewed and rated.  Has anyone heard anything regarding invites for October interviews yet ? 
    • Not yet, I thought the “interviews” were really weird, I don’t feel like I had a good enough chance to really showcase myself. The questions were very vague and so rushed, the “individual” tasks were in my opinion without merit oncesoever. 
    • It's approximately 3 hours! They have a morning and afternoon session

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More