2019-2020 Application Cycle

Guest thePAway

3 minutes ago, tstotah said:

Did anyone get an email from Stanford stating if they received the CASPer score? I had already taken the test in the beginning of June for another school before they sent me the email and it shows that it was sent to both schools. Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything. 

I haven't heard anything either! I think as long as it says "Results Delivered" on the CASPer website, you should assume it was successfully received (at least that is what one of my programs told me). My score is also sent but I haven't heard anything from Stanford after they sent me the invitation to take CASPer. Hoping for good news soon although I really have no idea how I did on the CASPer since we never find out our scores! 

Edited by jyk38pa
  • Upvote 1

On 7/12/2019 at 3:53 PM, tstotah said:

Did anyone get an email from Stanford stating if they received the CASPer score? I had already taken the test in the beginning of June for another school before they sent me the email and it shows that it was sent to both schools. Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything. 

This was from the email I received for CASPer invitation:

"Due to the high volume of applicants, please be advised that we are unable to confirm receipt of individual CASPer test results.  However, if you have completed the test and selected Stanford to receive your results, you can be confident that we have received your results.  If we discover any issues with receipt of your results, we will contact you before continuing with our review of your application."

So my guess is that as long as CASPer says they sent it, no news is good news for your application!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jackieofuturepa said:

When were you verified and when did you get an invite for CASPer?

I was verified in mid-July, but my final evaluator submitted his letter of recommendation on July 21 (after I was informed that my application was under review by Stanford and only missing that recommendation), then I received the invite for the CASPer on July 25.

• Upvote 1