Hello all,

I noticed a discussion thread has not yet been started for this year's application cycle. I recently received an email from admissions letting me know that my application has been received and is under review. Where is everyone else in the application process? Any little drops of wisdom on how the Stanford admissions process typically goes, or the merits/drawbacks of their curriculum and program?

Thanks, and good luck

I received this email 7-13-17

Dear Applicant, 

Your application for the Stanford School of Medicine, MS in PA Studies has been received. We are presently in the process of reviewing each application. Due to the high level of interest in our program, we will not be able to give personal feedback to every applicant. 

Thank you again for your interest in our program.

Fred M. Tovar, M.Ed.

Senior Admissions Officer

open?upn=Ik-2BF20z8oZKS77SkrxiHdvyVjmDpq

15 hours ago, marissaleigh27 said:

Does anyone know if there is a Supplemental Application this year?

I appreciate the help!

I believe the only supplemental part of the application was on CASPA. There were a few questions about where you see yourself practicing in the future and things like that. Other than that I don't think there was anything separate from CASPA that you had to fill out. Correct me if I am wrong! 

On 7/20/2017 at 11:48 PM, Pez said:

I received this email 7-13-17

Dear Applicant, 

Your application for the Stanford School of Medicine, MS in PA Studies has been received. We are presently in the process of reviewing each application. Due to the high level of interest in our program, we will not be able to give personal feedback to every applicant. 

Thank you again for your interest in our program.

Fred M. Tovar, M.Ed.

Senior Admissions Officer

open?upn=Ik-2BF20z8oZKS77SkrxiHdvyVjmDpq

When did you submit you app through CASPA? I submitted July 14th, and have not gotten a confirmation email. I'm thinking of maybe calling on Monday about it. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By jaderiv
      I thought I would start this thread since CWRU is one of my top choices! I have not submitted my application yet, but I plan to do so middle July. Good luck everyone!
    • By jlhuy260
      Hello everyone! Just wanted to start the forum for the current application cycle. Good luck to everyone! 🙂
      CASPA and supplemental application submitted on 5/26/19.
    • By jlhuy260
      Hello everyone! Just wanted to start a forum for the current application cycle! 🙂 Good luck to everyone!
      Submitted my CASPA on 5/17/19!
    • By samweres
      Let's post here for the 2019-2020 CASPA cycle for Drexel University to keep each other in the loop of when we applied, stats, any contact with the university, interview invites and acceptances! Good luck to everyone.

Submitted CASPA app 5/14
      Verified 5/14
      Receipt of application from Drexel (via email) 5/14
    • By Tracey
      I realize that this is not the typical question, but a college professor recently commented to another student during class that a 4.0 GPA is more detrimental than 3.8 on a PA application because "they'll assume you're a perfectionist, and no one wants to teach a perfectionist". Is this legit?
      My goal in my classes has been to learn the material well so I have a solid foundation to draw from in the future when I am treating patients. I am maintaining a 4.0 GPA with a full-time course load and without sacrificing sleep or a life. I was taught to work hard for my passions and I enjoy delving deeper into subjects that interest me personally, so I'm a bit taken aback by my professor's comment.

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More