2019-2020 Application Cycle

Guest thePAway

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thePAway
10 hours ago, WorkinOnIt said:

Did you receive an email from them letting you know they received your application?

No i haven’t received anything from them yet!

Guest thePAway
1 minute ago, geedle said:

Just got an email today that my application was received and is under review! I submitted CASPA on May 14 and was verified on May 15.

Good luck to everyone!

Just got that today as well, verified 5/20

Guest thePAway

I just got an email from Stanford asking me to take CASPER but I already took it in May and I think you can only take it once a cycle. I clicked on add a school to send my score to and I don't see stanford on the list of options to send my score to, anyone else having this issue?

28 minutes ago, thePAway said:

I just got an email from Stanford asking me to take CASPER but I already took it in May and I think you can only take it once a cycle. I clicked on add a school to send my score to and I don't see stanford on the list of options to send my score to, anyone else having this issue?

I am also having the same issue!

Guest thePAway
2 hours ago, iamplanetjanet said:

I am also seeing the same issue! Is someone going to email/call them later and ask what to do?

I used the chat box on Casper to ask them and they said they’ll respond on Monday. If they don’t then I’ll email the program but if anyone wants to reach out to the program directly that works too!!

Guest thePAway

From CASPER:

Thanks for reaching out.  Stanford University PA joined CASPer over the last day or so and their information has not yet been input into the CASPer account as a distribution option.  Our team will be adding them to our system shortly, so please check back in on Monday and you should be able to add them to your CASPer distribution list!  I apologize for any confusion that this may have caused you.

To add Stanford University PA to your distribution list, click the pencil icon on your reservations page. After selecting the program, you will need to submit a payment in order to confirm your selection.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you guys waiting until Stanford requests your CASPer scores or just sending them when you send it to other schools? I think on the website it says certain applicants will be asked to take the CASPer test or something like that, made me think you don't have to send them until they're asked for. Thoughts?

10 hours ago, susie1226 said:

Are you guys waiting until Stanford requests your CASPer scores or just sending them when you send it to other schools? I think on the website it says certain applicants will be asked to take the CASPer test or something like that, made me think you don't have to send them until they're asked for. Thoughts?

Yes they only ask certain applicants to send them so I wouldn’t send them unless asked. I think it would be a waste of $10. 

• Upvote 1

Guest thePAway
On 6/21/2019 at 12:31 PM, aleigh3304 said:

Good luck to everyone on their applications! For those of you who were asked to take the CASPer and have done so already, have you heard back from Stanford? 

I was invited to take casper 6/7 and haven't heard since

On 6/28/2019 at 8:48 AM, KatherineLee said:

Hi everyone!

Just received the email that they got my app and are reviewing. Those that received an email about CASPer, do you know approx. how long it took in between their "reviewing application" email and the email they send about CASPer?

I received the "Application Received" email on June 7th and "CASPer Invitation" email on June 19th. 

On 6/27/2019 at 2:48 PM, laurennicolem said:

Invited to take CASPer on 6/18. I will be taking the test on 7/7. 

Hey Laurennicolem 🙂 I keep seeing you everywhere haha !! I'm taking my CASPer on 7/7 too!! Hopefully its not too bad. 

Does it mean you are most likely guaranteed an interview if you are requested to take the CASPer. What does it mean in the application process?

Edited by jbraimah

Guest thePAway
On 7/1/2019 at 5:09 PM, jbraimah said:

Hey Laurennicolem 🙂 I keep seeing you everywhere haha !! I'm taking my CASPer on 7/7 too!! Hopefully its not too bad. 

Does it mean you are most likely guaranteed an interview if you are requested to take the CASPer. What does it mean in the application process?

The email requesting casper said they ask 60% of applicants to send CASPER scores but im pretty sure they only interview like 10-15% of applicants

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone get an email from Stanford stating if they received the CASPer score? I had already taken the test in the beginning of June for another school before they sent me the email and it shows that it was sent to both schools. Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything.