2019-2020 Application Cycle

Guest thePAway

1 minute ago, LizTavares said:

Got an invitation yesterday for the Sept 20/21 interview session! Just be booked my flight from MA

Can't believe this is real 🤯

Good luck to everyone! Hope to meet some of you soon 

Congratulations! And best of luck on the interview 🙂 glad to hear that other people are hearing back 

• Like 1

Has anyone that received a CASPer invitation earlier this summer reached out to see if the notification two weeks after deadline has been extended? Just trying to gauge when I should be expecting any additional correspondence whether it be interview invitation, waitlist, or rejection. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, orgal1995 said:

Anyone on here that took the CASPer and still hasn't heard anything one way or another?

I haven't heard back yet either. Did you also get the email about the CASPA issues that was sent to double check that the email CASPer invites were received? I sent my scores in mid June and it says delivered but there's still a part of me concerned that they haven't received my scores yet. 

1 minute ago, BreathlessCyan said:

I haven't heard back yet either. Did you also get the email about the CASPA issues that was sent to double check that the email CASPer invites were received? I sent my scores in mid June and it says delivered but there's still a part of me concerned that they haven't received my scores yet. 

I didn't get that email, from my understanding they only sent that email to people who may have been affected by it (those who had certain email domains). I use a gmail so I don't think I was on that list. And I think that only applies as an issue with us receiving invites, not with them receiving scores.

1 minute ago, orgal1995 said:

I didn't get that email, from my understanding they only sent that email to people who may have been affected by it (those who had certain email domains). I use a gmail so I don't think I was on that list. And I think that only applies as an issue with us receiving invites, not with them receiving scores.

I've used gmail for the entire process and still got that email, so that's the only reason I'm concerned. Especially since it doesn't sound like many others have received the email?

For reference: 
image.thumb.png.1a7512aeab65ed24ed2051cbe42f3779.png

I emailed the admissions office and they said that they received more applications than normal this year and are a bit behind. They will update those who are still waiting as soon as possible. 

They didn't give an exact deadline of when we will hear back, but at least we can rest easy knowing that news will come soon!

Hang in there!

• Like 4

Does anyone know the cost of attendance for Stanford? I am looking at the Cost of Attendance form on their website, and I am confused. How many quarters are there? Is there 9 of them? If living on campus total cost is $29557 per quarter x 9 quarters = $266013.  This seems much more expensive than all other PA programs, so I am curious if I have that correct.

• Upvote 4

Received my interview invite today for the 9/20-9/21 session! Can't believe this is real.

CASPA submitted: 7/31

CASPA verified 8/1

CASPer taken: 8/20

Interview invite: Today, 8/30

Beyond excited to meet you all! Good luck to everyone preparing for the interview. For those waiting, best of luck! Keep going at it!

• Like 1

Looking forward to meeting everyone at the September 20/21 interview session! Does anyone know if we're supposed to submit our official GRE scores at some point? On the website it says: "Please be advised that we do not need your official GRE scores until later in the admissions process (interview)." I didn't see anything about it in the e-mail but just want to make sure I'm not missing anything or expected to submit them before the interview!

7 hours ago, a1023 said:

Looking forward to meeting everyone at the September 20/21 interview session! Does anyone know if we're supposed to submit our official GRE scores at some point? On the website it says: "Please be advised that we do not need your official GRE scores until later in the admissions process (interview)." I didn't see anything about it in the e-mail but just want to make sure I'm not missing anything or expected to submit them before the interview!

I emailed about this and they said they don’t need official GRE scores for the interview. Only when we receive an acceptance and decide to enroll! 

• Like 1