2021-2022 Application cycle

3 minutes ago, MaddieQ said:

Hey @Jake408!

I attached a chronological screenshot summary 

From the email, view results. Next picture is when I log into casper, the click on "go to casper", then choose 'view results'. It is a popup not a redirect. If you don't get this page, choose reservations from the altus home page- then from there it should have my last photo where it says view results. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 7.13.16 PM.png

Thanks @MaddieQ!

I really appreciate how you sent so many screen shots to help me find my test score. I followed your step by step instructions but I unfortunately don't have an option/button that says "view results". It only states my test is complete and results are delivered. Maybe I need to wait longer before my results are actually available. Thanks again for all your help Maddie

- Jake

• Sad 1

Just now, MaddieQ said:

@Jake408 must be. I knew I was shocked because I thought we didnt even get to see our scores. I did receive an email that said my results were ready to view. So if you haven't gotten that email Im sure you will soon!

Yeah you're probably right. I still have yet to receive that e-mail. Hopefully its coming soon 🤞

Thanks again for all your help Maddie. I wish you the best with the rest of the application and interview process 👍

- Jake

Just now, MaddieQ said:

@Jake408 You as well! I have seen you in a few other mutual forums so I will be keeping an eye out for your success! 

Wish you the best and hopefully were future classmates!!

Yes, I see we're applying to many of the same programs. I'll keep an eye for you as well. 👀

And I hope your prediction is right......classmates would be really nice 🤞

Take care @MaddieQ

- Jake

On 6/18/2021 at 9:37 PM, Jake408 said:

Yeah you're probably right. I still have yet to receive that e-mail. Hopefully its coming soon 🤞

Thanks again for all your help Maddie. I wish you the best with the rest of the application and interview process 👍

- Jake

I was just as curious as you, Jake, so I did some digging. Unfortunately, it looks like you and I were the unlucky ones and were not chosen to receive our quartile scores. I attached the FAQ I found below. Just so you don't keep checking! Best of luck to everyone!

554349962_ScreenShot2021-06-21at11_06_18AM.thumb.png.8d9103776d5a6151362370bb8a04c67c.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, blandry said:

I was just as curious as you, Jake, so I did some digging. Unfortunately, it looks like you and I were the unlucky ones and were not chosen to receive our quartile scores. I attached the FAQ I found below. Just so you don't keep checking! Best of luck to everyone!

554349962_ScreenShot2021-06-21at11_06_18AM.thumb.png.8d9103776d5a6151362370bb8a04c67c.png

Wow, thanks for letting me know @blandry

Thats unfortunate because I would really like to know how I did. Oh well, I guess I've just have to trust the system. Thanks again for the update!

- Jake

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Jake408 said:

Wow, thanks for letting me know @blandry

Thats unfortunate because I would really like to know how I did. Oh well, I guess I've just have to trust the system. Thanks again for the update!

- Jake

Wait.... this is so upsetting. I am so sorry if this is why you guys aren't able to view them. Hopefully they find out it is effective and release them! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, StrawberryPA said:

Hello! 

Do we have to complete Casper in order for Stanford to review apps? I haven’t gotten a confirmation email yet, but I was recently verified on 6/18. Thank you for your help! 😅

Good luck to everyone applying!! 

I submitted my app on 6/6, CASPA verified 6/9, Stanford confirmation e-mail received on 6/11. I took my Casper exam on 6/3. I hope that helps

- Jake

7 hours ago, AlexMk said:

@StrawberryPAHey! I'm wondering the same thing because for some reason I was fine taking the Casper but when I click Snapshot it does not load anything but a white blank screen on my desktop. I have sent a message to troubleshooting and am waiting for a reply. 🙂

I don't think Stanford uses the Snapshot so I think you'll be ok. But its always best to verify. Good luck @AlexMk!

- Jake

7 hours ago, AlexMk said:

@StrawberryPAHey! I'm wondering the same thing because for some reason I was fine taking the Casper but when I click Snapshot it does not load anything but a white blank screen on my desktop. I have sent a message to troubleshooting and am waiting for a reply. 🙂

How long ago did you take the CASPer? I know that my snapshot had a due date based on when I took the CASPer. Like @jake40 said, they don't require it. I want to say I even saw somewhere that they will not even view if you provide the score!

• Like 1

Hey all, nice to hear how everyone's process is coming along! I just completed the GRE and CASPer last week (what a relief!); waiting on my final LOR then plan to submit in the next week or 2.

Best wishes to everyone on this program and any other applications as well!

• Like 1

Hey fam,

I haven't submitted either, but hoping to by the end of this week. I missed my 2 personal deadlines due to some medical issues, so I'm feeling the pressure to finish! I completed my CASPer last week, and I'm wondering if they'll even look at my application until the results are sent in...

Best,

Julia 

19 hours ago, CaliPA91 said:

Hey fam,

I haven't submitted either, but hoping to by the end of this week. I missed my 2 personal deadlines due to some medical issues, so I'm feeling the pressure to finish! I completed my CASPer last week, and I'm wondering if they'll even look at my application until the results are sent in...

Best,

Julia 

Hey,

Does anyone know if your application gets thrown out if it arrives to Stanford before they revcieve CASper results. I was verified on 6/17/21 and by poor planning will be taking CASper on 6/29/21...... 

I already got an email from stanford staying they rescieved my app and will review... should I be worried or reach out to admissions to let them know my CASper results will be coming soon? 

37 minutes ago, MonicaMarrazzoAlvarado said:

Hey,

Does anyone know if your application gets thrown out if it arrives to Stanford before they revcieve CASper results. I was verified on 6/17/21 and by poor planning will be taking CASper on 6/29/21...... 

I already got an email from stanford staying they rescieved my app and will review... should I be worried or reach out to admissions to let them know my CASper results will be coming soon? 

No not thrown out! I believe they just won't evaluate until they receive it. Emailing them isn't a bad idea :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StrawberryPA said:

Hi all!

I finally received the confirmation of application today! I’m scheduled to take Casper 7/18 🙂 Any good resources yal used to help prep for that? Thanks! 

I just read some of their instructions and example answers online; they have some with explanations which I thought were helpful! Other than that it’s just being able to type fast. 
Overall it wasn’t that bad at all. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, StrawberryPA said:

Hi all!

I finally received the confirmation of application today! I’m scheduled to take Casper 7/18 🙂 Any good resources yal used to help prep for that? Thanks! 

BeMo was helpful. I watched their YouTube videos and did their practice questions while timing myself. My main takeaway from the experience is type fast, don't worry about grammar or spelling (it isn't graded), and just listen to the videos (watching the videos was super distracting)

• Thanks 1

Hi guys! I logged into Casper this morning to confirm my submission to another school, and I have to redo terms and conditions, which included that all 2021-2022 test takers should receive a quartile score. I logged in a few days ago and did not get these terms, so I think they decided to release everyones scores! Go check!! @Jake408 @blandry

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaddieQ said:

Hi guys! I logged into Casper this morning to confirm my submission to another school, and I have to redo terms and conditions, which included that all 2021-2022 test takers should receive a quartile score. I logged in a few days ago and did not get these terms, so I think they decided to release everyones scores! Go check!! @Jake408 @blandry

Great news! Thank you for the update @MaddieQ 👍

I just checked mine but I still have no score. I think you still have to wait 30 days after your exam to see a score. I'm happy they'll finally decided to release a quartile score for anyone who took their exam. 

Thanks again for the update! 

- Jake