2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that would mean the total cost of tuition for the program is 152,109. The standard tuition per quarter is 16,901 and there are 9 total quarters. This would be 16,901 x9= 152,109. The other numbers are estimates of rent costs, book costs etc. which generally aren't included in other schools estimates. So If you want to compare it to other programs, the tuition is definitely still more expensive than the average but not 250k. The 250k would be including added costs that you most likely would have to pay for other programs as well. At least that's what I think! but my logic could be totally wrong. 

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:55 AM, KatherineLee said:

Congrats to everyone who received an interview! I will be applying next year and was wondering if those that received an interview can comment on if they took organic with or without a lab and if they took biochem?

Also, wondering when everyone submitted their app that has received an interview so far? 

THANKS GUYS! 

Good luck with your apps! I took orgo I with lab (received a B- in lecture and A in lab) and listed biochem as a future course (taking it online now). Hope this helps.

8 hours ago, 1gotlostsomewhere said:

answering both questions mentioned above...

marathoner: within the next 2 weeks, is my guess.

diggy: the friday session started around 1:45 pm and ended just before 8:00 pm.

is less formal than a suit ok for the informational session? eg a dress or no jacket? also, what does panel style refer to? were there 7 faculty at the front interviewing one kid, or was it just a few interviewers? Thank you!

1gotlostsomewhere: Thanks! I didn't hear anything about it last weekend. Fingers crossed for both of us!

I'd agree with the business professional. I think a lot of the ladies wore similar outfits both days (i.e. suit with different blouse), but I think a number of people also wore two different outfits.

Archived