2022-2023 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, jac115 said:

is it necessary to take the CASPer ASAP? they said by july 31 and they're not rolling admissions, so i'm wondering if i should just take my time or if it's still better to do it soon.

I say do it as soon as possible. It took 2 weeks for them to distribute my scores and another 2 weeks for them to let me know what quartile I fell in. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jac115 said:

did anyone take the snapshot after taking the casper? from my understanding, stanford doesn't require snapshot, but do we still need to complete it in order to for our casper to be sent?

I did not take snapshot and it says my casper results were delivered

On 6/25/2022 at 6:52 PM, aatwork said:

I did not take snapshot and it says my casper results were delivered

did you just see it said delivered on your altus suite account, or did you get an email from Stanford saying it was received? and how do you find out which quartile you fell in?

11 hours ago, jac115 said:

did you just see it said delivered on your altus suite account, or did you get an email from Stanford saying it was received? and how do you find out which quartile you fell in?

It says delivered on Altus, I have not received any communication from Stanford.

I received an email about 4 weeks after testing that I can view my results

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Kay2022 said:

Has anyone received an email that they received your app? I applied over a month ago with my gre and Casper score and still nothing. 

@moon92

i haven’t gotten anything either. I applied 5/12 and took my Casper 5/19 and scores went out 6/19. The deadline is 8/1 I don’t think their rolling admissions. 

13 hours ago, Jrosebwin said:

Same. Got the confirmation email today 7/5 and applied 5/12

On 7/3/2022 at 3:55 PM, Kay2022 said:

Has anyone received an email that they received your app? I applied over a month ago with my gre and Casper score and still nothing. 

That’s so odd. I applied 4/29, took Casper on 5/5, so my Casper scores were sent around 5/19, I still haven’t heard anything from them about receiving my app or scores.