2022-2023 Application Cycle

13 minutes ago, Jsolonar said:

Lol For reals! 

Applicants spend so much time and money on applications the least we can get is a hardcore date when to expect to hear back…on top of spending money to get to the interview if it’s not virtual. Not to mention if we have gotten multiple interviews and maybe an acceptance and have to put the deposit down, but another school is your top choice you haven’t heard from but you don’t want to withdraw your application in the hopes you get your top choice…. I just want to faint everyday I open my email and it’s empty 😂 tell me I’m not alone with anxiety 😂

• Like 5

12 hours ago, moon92 said:

anyone know what type of interview they have 

7 hours ago, Jrosebwin said:

I think panel style 

It is panel style. They mention it on their How to Apply page under Interview: "After our application review is complete, approximately 10% of applicants will be invited to interview. Interviews will be held in Autumn 2022/Winter 2023. All interviews will be panel-style." https://med.stanford.edu/pa/admissions/how-to-apply.html

• Like 3

9 hours ago, SSPrePA said:

It is panel style. They mention it on their How to Apply page under Interview: "After our application review is complete, approximately 10% of applicants will be invited to interview. Interviews will be held in Autumn 2022/Winter 2023. All interviews will be panel-style." https://med.stanford.edu/pa/admissions/how-to-apply.html

so panel means one applicant and several interviewers?