Application Cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may be the person Pinda is referring to (Sacha on the facebook page). I interviewed on Feb 11th and also got the acceptance phone call on Friday the 6th. It is starting to sound like everyone that got accepted got a call on that day, but I suppose something could have happened like they tried to get a hold of someone, but couldn't reach them and did not try again. So far I may be one of the only people to have received mail from them, so things are on the way. Hopefully early next week everyone will get their letters and finally have some peace and be able to start planning for the next part of the journey. Good luck to everyone.

@nonojosue, mash, and Bssantizo

Packets are just now being received by those applicants that received the call. They have interviewed throughout the month and live all over CA. Deposits and confirmations must be sent in by March 20th. Some may decline if they have multiple offers to other programs...don't loose hope, keep the faith, hang in there just a little longer. ????

I am withdrawing my acceptance so hopefully it goes out to one of you guys!!!

even if you withdraw, but PCAP does not have waiting list, it does not go to anyone. normally they have 42 to 52 students, I guess they gave out admission to maybe extra 10% more than 50 students, some of the students turn down their admission, so that their student number varies.

I applied this year and did not get in. I tried to get some feedback, but never Get any. In the rejection letter, it says : given the size of the applicant pool, it is difficult to provide feedback regarding your non-acceptance. However you are encouraged to attend information workshops where it is possible to have questions answered. If you choose to reapply, a complete updated application will be required, this must include transcripts showing any new course work, revised personal statement, and at least two updated or new letters of recommendation.

I will try to go to the information workshop, see if I can get something useful.

For the people who did not make the cut this year, maybe we should unite and help each other out and share thoughts on how to improve ourselves. Anyone has similar thoughts?

For the people who made the cut, congratulations to your admission. If any of the admited people want to share your thoughts and ideas to help us to improve, it is welcome.

But during the interview I felt I didn't do a good job. I think I bombed the interview.

My email addresss is kklarry@hotmail.com. Anybody is welcome to shoot me an email or private message. Thank you all.

Congratulations to all of you who passed the interview. For the ones who did not make it, do not give up, pursue your dream.

I am a PA, I graduated from Loma Linda university with honors. When I applied for Stanford I was discouraged by the idiot named Tovar. I don't know how he got the Director of student Affairs position. He's so incompetent, and he does not fit this position. 

Anyway, don't let this kind of people discourage you and bring you down.

Good luck to everyone

Archived