Hi--

I am applying for this coming application round. I recently took the GRE:

162 verbal

5.5 analytical

153 quantitative

If it wasn't for the quantitative score, I wouldn't be inclined to retake the test. However, I am wondering if I could still get in to my schools of choice. My overall GPA and science GPA are 3.93, I graduated valedictorian of my department, and I have several years of experience working as a clinical dietitian, as well as public health and policy work. I also have good letters of rec and tend to interview well. I don't want the GRE score to be the one thing that gets in my way, but I don't have a lot of time to practice and re-take it. If everything else in my application is good, can I still get in to Stanford or Yale with a quant. score in the 51st percentile? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By murphy2020
      I am applying to a school that has an August 1st deadline, so I want to submit my application by July 1st to make sure it has time to clear. I have yet to take the GRE. I called CASPA and they said I am able to submit my application to the school but just insert the date and number of the verification code of the GRE I am signed up for. Has anyone submitted an application and had their GRE score uploaded during the clearing process?
    • By jaderiv
      I thought I would start this thread since CWRU is one of my top choices! I have not submitted my application yet, but I plan to do so middle July. Good luck everyone!
    • By emt12
      Looking for advice/opinions from people with more knowledge and experience with CASPA. I took the GRE 5/25/19, 2 out of 3 recommendation letters are in. Basically, everything on CASPA is ready except GRE and the 1 letter. Do I go ahead and submit CASPA before I send them my GRE scores? Or wait until after? 
    • By jlhuy260
      Hello everyone! Just wanted to start the forum for the current application cycle. Good luck to everyone! 🙂
      CASPA and supplemental application submitted on 5/26/19.
    • By jlhuy260
      Hello everyone! Just wanted to start a forum for the current application cycle! 🙂 Good luck to everyone!
      Submitted my CASPA on 5/17/19!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More