3 minutes ago, Ashley102741 said:

Did they call from a no caller id number or did it show their number? Lol weird question but curious 

On my phone it showed that the call was from Palo Alto (area code: 650)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pahopeful0113 said:

Was anyone given a timeline on when we would hear back? 

For the last interview, people started hearing back a week and a half later (2 Tuesdays). They did send us an email saying they would notify everyone by end of November. No set date, though.

Edited by jgod15
  • Like 1

Congrats to those that got in! My boyfriend applied to Stanford and wasn't accepted but just got into a program in Arizona! We recently leased a two bedroom apartment in San Jose (and I will be staying here but will be away most weekends visiting him) so wanted to offer up a fully furnished bedroom available for rent much cheaper than the on/off campus cost (CA rents are ridiculous!) if any new students are from out of the area and looking for a quick, quiet, and easy place to settle! Feel free to reach out if you're interested.

• Upvote 1

On 10/29/2018 at 5:00 PM, jasminehart said:

Congrats to those that got in! My boyfriend applied to Stanford and wasn't accepted but just got into a program in Arizona! We recently leased a two bedroom apartment in San Jose (and I will be staying here but will be away most weekends visiting him) so wanted to offer up a fully furnished bedroom available for rent much cheaper than the on/off campus cost (CA rents are ridiculous!) if any new students are from out of the area and looking for a quick, quiet, and easy place to settle! Feel free to reach out if you're interested.

Hi! I just got accepted and I’m interested! I sent you a message ?

• Like 1

Hi everyone! I created a Facebook group for those who have been accepted to The Stanford PA program starting in 2019 and plan to attend. I’m hoping this will make it easier to ask questions, share information about the acceptance process, and get to know fellow classmates! If you have been accepted and are interested in joining, please follow the link below.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/725411327843776

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, thereal17 said:

Got called by Dr. Nelligan yesterday to let me know I've been accepted!! In complete disbelief, but so excited.

Congratulations!!!! This is my #1 school and am applying next cycle, would you mind sharing your stats? Also the chemistry and chem labs you took :) Only if you dont mind! 

Again, congratulations!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, KatherineLee said:

Congratulations!!!! This is my #1 school and am applying next cycle, would you mind sharing your stats? Also the chemistry and chem labs you took 🙂 Only if you dont mind! 

Again, congratulations!!!!!!

Thank you! And for sure, I'll send you a message so I don't clog up everyone's timeline! 

I still haven't heard back from Stanford and I interviewed 10/5. Does anyone know when I should be expecting to hear back? I just need to know one way or another.... this waiting around is rough.  Thanks in advance

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@anahitaasefi they sent out an email a few weeks ago that they’d try to let everyone know by the end of November. Which may end up being literally the last day of November. 🤷‍♂️ (If any Stanford admission committee members are reading this I am not being salty just trying to use humor to soften the anxiety)

• Like 1

I also got my rejection email. It was an honor though to be invited to interview and I got to visit my cousins while I was out there 🙂 congratulations to all those accepted and good luck to everyone in finding the right program for them