CALIFORNIA: Marhall B. Ketchum University

• Congratulations to all those that have received their interview invites! If you wouldn't mind including a timeline of when you applied as well as stats. It would be much appreciated!
    • Personally, I'd like a chance to voice an opinion or discuss something in the framework of fellow physician assistants; and without students or pre-pas interjecting.  It also boggles my mind how people who want to get into a science based profession can't find the appropriate forum.    
    • I'm okay with the thread derailing a bit for this 🙂 I think we have to remember that Ron Howard came in the middle of this film after the 2 previous directors, who did Lego Movie and 21 Jump Street, were trying to make Han Solo into a comedic character. They were in direct contrast to how the writer, Lawrence Kasdan (Raiders of the Lost Ark and Empire Strikes Back writer), was having him portrayed in the script. So I give a little leeway there, plus the acting and CGI didn't cause me repeated concussions from facepalming so hard like it did in the prequels. So, agree, not great, but not the worse.  
    • they were all bad too, but I think this might have been the worst.
    • sounds like a good program. I think many of the ACNP programs are solid. it seems like most of the questionable NP programs are the online didactic, 500 hrs of clinicals that can be self-arranged FNP programs.

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More