Marshall B. Ketchum 2016-2017

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all, 

Did anyone who apply after the 9/1 deadline hear anything back yet? I decided to apply to this program earlier this month and am planning on submitting my app tomorrow (I know cutting it real close but funds are real tight). I read last year's thread and saw that most who applied after the 9/1 early deadline were waitlisted to interview and/or rejected. Does anyone have any input on this? Thanks:)

Hi all,

Did anyone who apply after the 9/1 deadline hear anything back yet? I decided to apply to this program earlier this month and am planning on submitting my app tomorrow (I know cutting it real close but funds are real tight). I read last year's thread and saw that most who applied after the 9/1 early deadline were waitlisted to interview and/or rejected. Does anyone have any input on this? Thanks:)

Same here, applied just after the early decision deadline but haven't heard back.

I did call them last week though for a status update, and they said my application was currently under review... #waitinggame :T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sacharle, I am wondering that same question. In October I went to the information session and had great conversations with several of the 1st & 2nd year students. And I have spoken with Leslie on multiple occasions, and really love the school but have not heard anything from them regarding setting up an interview. My application was submitted at the end of October, and want to know if anyone has any input as to when the later applicants will hear back from the school?

Or if it's more so the case that you need to submit early so they review your application before filling all the spots.

Sacharle, I am wondering that same question. In October I went to the information session and had great conversations with several of the 1st & 2nd year students. And I have spoken with Leslie on multiple occasions, and really love the school but have not heard anything from them regarding setting up an interview. My application was submitted at the end of October, and want to know if anyone has any input as to when the later applicants will hear back from the school?

Or if it's more so the case that you need to submit early so they review your application before filling all the spots.

I applied last year in September and got the waitlist to interview in February i think. Did not end up interviewing because it seemed like a huge pool to pull from. Not sure if that was the case for everyone but that was my experience

• 2 weeks later...

Archived