Congrats to those who got interview invites! I must have missed the email regarding the supplement fee [emoji20]

You can still pay the fee until the 16th! You can call admissions if you’re worried it’s too late but if you submitted the application before the deadline you can still be considered for the next round of interviews [emoji4]
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, a1023 said:

You can still pay the fee until the 16th! You can call admissions if you’re worried it’s too late but if you submitted the application before the deadline you can still be considered for the next round of interviews emoji4.png

Thank you a1023! You made my day! I really hope this works! 🙂

• Like 1

The first round of interviews are strictly for early admission. They'll send you an email early December if you're still considered for the next round of interviews, then another email late Decemeber for an invitation to the general admission interview.

Next round of interviews are late January. 

Edited by LeBronisGOAT
  • Like 3

On 11/5/2019 at 5:00 PM, CCCorson said:

How many more interviews do you think they will have?

I'm not positive, but I read all of last year's thread a few weeks ago, and from what I remember they will have one more round of two interview dates in January. Those invitations should go out in December. This is also what I remember hearing at the multiple Open Houses and MBKU Mock interview that I attended.

Edited by RyoRD

• 2 weeks later...