CALIFORNIA: Marshall B. Ketchum PA program.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone!  My name is Donnie and I am a current first year PA student at MBKU.  I have the honor of being your President Protem until your class elects a student government sometime in the Fall quarter.  My job is to basically assist you with any questions you might have, create a smooth transition for all of you into your first year of PA school, and to represent your class at any student government meetings.  First of all, congratulations to those of you that were invited to attend our interview process, and a special congratulations to those that have been accepted so far for the class of 2017!  To all of those that are on the waitlist, please don't lose hope!  I was on the waitlist last year along with a few other current students before we got our acceptances - so there is always a chance for you to be accepted at any time.  Just stay positive! 

I just wanted to take a moment to update everyone that has asked about a Facebook page.  Leslie and I have created a Facebook page for those of you that have been accepted  and completed the required steps to secure your place in the upcoming class.  For those of you that have completed the enrollment process, you should be receiving an invitation to join the class page within a week or two once a few things are finalized.  Until then, please don't hesitate to post on this forum (there are a handful of current students already involved in answering any questions) or message me and I'll do my best to help you.  We are all very excited to meet and get to know you!  Welcome to the MBKU family!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!  Just a quick update: I am just waiting to get a list of the students that have completed the background checks and are officially registered in the MBKU system.  Those students that have completed those steps will be invited to the Facebook group for the class of 2017 as soon I get confirmation from Leslie.  I apologize for the delay - I hope to get the list sometime this week once school is back in session.  As far as I know, you will receive the Facebook invite either through email or directly through Facebook - so keep an eye out.  Lastly, I just wanted to encourage those of you that are on the waitlist to keep your heads up!  I was personally accepted off of the waitlist two weeks before class started - so hopefully that gives you some motivation.  Feel free to message me if any of you have any questions or concerns and I'll do my best to answer.  Have a great weekend!

-Donnie

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Looks like there haven't been any recent updates. Anyone applying to this program for the 2015-16 cycle? If any current students want to chime in on the program I'd love to hear what you have to say about the location, quality of the program, and rotations so far!

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hello all! I know this thread is a little old, but the 2016-2017 candidates are about to take on the interviews. I've read some pretty good pointers from the previous posts from last year. Any new advice you would all suggest to the new guys? I've got an interview for 10DEC2016. Thanks a bunch. And if I'm correct, MBK first cohort will be graduating soon. CONGRATS guys and gals!

Archived