18 hours ago, Potassium said:

Unfortunately no. They are very good at sending out invites in droves. Then all their non invite at once too.

you're saying that whoever didn't get an invitation yesterday is rejected? how are you so sure of this? I hope that's not the case! Also did you get an invitation yourself?

36 minutes ago, Eyeofthetiger said:

First of all, congrats on getting the invite today! And oh man, it seems like people are getting interviews on random days and times… makes me wanna check my emails 24/7 for the next couple weeks LOL 😂😭

Thank you. I feel the same. I know this one only has 40 seats too so it makes me more nervous. I feel bad sharing but I also know how much I’ve been checking this year and previous year posts. I felt it was only fair for whoever is referencing. Which very well could be me next year too.