CALIFORNIA: Marshall B. Ketchum PA program.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol well i was honest with them when they ask what other schools i've applied to and i told them i was applying to a masters of biomedical engineering. >.< i think that gave them the impression i don't want to be a PA . my interview may not be as great as the other candidates but i do have a sweet 3.9 sgpa that includes all of the subjects in the curriculum. 

i was told on the phone by Professor Mollet that Leslie Lim would send us an email and also acceptance packet in the mail next week :)

I feel ya, same goes for me here :) I think itll be forreal once I have the packet in my hand!

does anyone know when we should be receiving a confirmation email about our acceptances after being called? the paranoid side of me (and my parents) are anxious to see it in print and prove that it wasn't just a sad dream =P

@ selectorpas

my interview was on Jan 10, which I believe was one of the first (if not the actual first) interview dates that were available. But after my interview, i didnt exactly feel like "WOW that was an amazing interview, i did great!" so if you're unsure how you did, don't lose hope!! you never know what they'll consider, good luck to you all =)

i was told on the phone by Professor Mollet that Leslie Lim would send us an email and also acceptance packet in the mail next week :)

I feel ya, same goes for me here :) I think itll be forreal once I have the packet in my hand!

Dr. May told me the same thing as well. I totally thought it would have been Leslie who we would have heard from, I didn't know that the professors personally call the students.  I was talking to my sister last night and she was starting to make me feel doubtful as well!! I never thought I would be so eager to receive a packet!! Haha

Hello everyone!  Congratulations to those who have been accepted and those in consideration!  I am one of the current first-year students.  I see that there are many inquiries for starting a Facebook page for the incoming Class of 2017.  To our knowledge Leslie will be creating the official FB page for your class in the near future.  If you have any questions, please contact her.

On another note, we have assigned a President Protem for your class who will be helping out the incoming students over the summer.  Good luck and we hope to see you here at MBKU!!!

Hey! So I emailed Leslie today and she said that you will not get the link for the background check until you pay the deposit and submit your matriculation agreement. I scanned and emailed mine just so that I can get started on my CBC as soon as possible.

I can't wait for August! I will be needing roommates and a housing situation as well so I am eager to meet you all through FB!!

Archived