• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The instructions for the supp essays says "The Supplemental Application should not reflect anything in your CASPA application and your chance to tell the admissions committee even more about yourself." For the question regarding the 3 most important priorities in my life, does that mean I should not talk about my motivations/goals/values that have led me to pursuing becoming a PA? I definitely discussed those in my CASPA app. I'm not sure if they are looking for an answer about my personal life, like family/relationships/personal wellbeing etc

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2023 at 12:26 AM, mpac12345678 said:

Does anybody live not too far from MBKU and not in their pre-pa mentorship program? i'm debating if i should apply because I'm afraid it will put me at a disadvantage. 

Current PA student at MBKU! Definitely apply! It's a great resource and gives you access to other MBKU Students that can help guide you through the CASPA process, Mock Interviews, etc.

On 8/23/2023 at 11:39 AM, vngo93 said:

Current PA student at MBKU! Definitely apply! It's a great resource and gives you access to other MBKU Students that can help guide you through the CASPA process, Mock Interviews, etc.

thank you for your response! sorry for the confusion, but I meant applying to MBKU's PA program if we live close by but are not part of their mentorship program. does that put us at a disadvantage? 

• 2 weeks later...