2017-2018 Cycle: MBKU

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also just received a call, and e-mail, offering me a seat in the class of 2020. Like you, I can’t even express in words how excited I am!!!! If you choose MBKU, I look forward to meeting you and beginning this journey together as classmates. I share the sentiment that if you have yet to hear, keep hope alive it is still early in the process. Good luck to everyone.

1 hour ago, DavidM917 said:

I also just received a call, and e-mail, offering me a seat in the class of 2020. Like you, I can’t even express in words how excited I am!!!! If you choose MBKU, I look forward to meeting you and beginning this journey together as classmates. I share the sentiment that if you have yet to hear, keep hope alive it is still early in the process. Good luck to everyone.

Congratulations! When did you interview? We have to make a decision and place a deposit within two weeks.

2 hours ago, TaraRD said:

I Interviewed as well Dec 1st and received an acceptance call!  There is a matriculation fee due within 2 weeks of the acceptance email.  Offer is also contingent on background check. 

Let's start a FB page!  

I look forward to meeting all of you in my cohort!!

Congratulations everyone!!! I’m so excited for you!! Were you all accepted yesterday? 

11 hours ago, NewbiesAmbition said:

Congratulations to @DannyC @DavidM917 !

Did they specific what your offer was contingent of? ex: deposit, background check, drug test, matriculation fee, etc? 

If so, what is the timeline on these things. 

Thanks! 

Thanks. Yes, we have to pay the $1500 deposit, sign the agreement, and do a background check within two weeks of the email. 

Good luck!

6 hours ago, Nikibabian said:

Congrats to everyone who got in! Especially you David!  Trying to stay positive! During the interview they said the majority will be told in February,  so for everyone who hasn’t heard yet let’s not despair! Hope everyone has happy holidays! 

Thank you so much for your positive Energy, Nikibabian !!! =) 

8 hours ago, hiruhiru said:

Thank you so much for your positive Energy, Nikibabian !!! =) 

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am really hoping that you recieve an acceptance offer soon. I also heard at the time of the interview that most will not hear back until early February. There is still plenty of time so keep positive thoughts. Waiting is the hard part. Happy holidays to everyone!

On 12/14/2017 at 6:20 PM, ColoradoG3rl said:

Received the call yesterday as well! Literally screamed in Robyn's ear as she was giving me the news (Soo embarassing) but that's how excited I am to be a part of Marshall's PA program. Class of 2020 #legoooo

Congrats @ColoradoG3rl!! Lol at the screaming in Robyn’s ear!! I took the other approach, I had to compose myself to keep from crying. Lol! As everyone knows it’s such a long journey to get to this point and such a huge relief when you receive the acceptance call. There is no program I would rather attend than MBKU, so I am incredibly excited to meet everyone in the class of 2020 and get to work becoming the best PA’s we can be. Once again, congrats!!!! Look forward to meeting you and Happy Holidays!!!

On 12/14/2017 at 0:11 PM, TaraRD said:

I Interviewed as well Dec 1st and received an acceptance call!  There is a matriculation fee due within 2 weeks of the acceptance email.  Offer is also contingent on background check. 

Let's start a FB page!  

I look forward to meeting all of you in my cohort!!

Congrats @TaraRD!!! So happy to hear of your acceptance. Looking forward to meeting all of the class of 2020 and getting to work. Happy Holidays!!!

I’m so excited to see that acceptances are already going out and from what I see, all had MBKU as their top choice. I’m a first year and helped with interviews on the first day. I believe Tara was in my group! :) and to everyone else still waiting...don’t freak out! I interviewed early like you guys, but didn’t hear back until late January. I’m a firm believer that you will end up where you’re meant to be and in the right timing! Enjoy the holidays and be patient. I know it’s easier said than done. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions! 

Archived