Marshall B. Ketchum 2016-2017

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest raksha731

Just got an acceptance from the 12/2 interview group! They called me on Saturday but I missed the call and got an acceptance email today.

Congrats!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Guest raksha731

Does anyone know how many interview sessions are left?

If I remember correctly, at my interview on 12/10, they said they interview into the first week of February.

Has anyone that received the 'not selected for this round of applicants' received a rejection email ? And if not, did everyone receive the 'Due to the number of CASPA applications received this cycle, your application is currently under review. The final decision in regards to an invitation to interview will be sent in January. We appreciate your patience and thank you again for your interest in our program.email?

I received : Due to the number of CASPA applications received this cycle, your application is currently under review. The final decision in regards to an invitation to interview will be sent in January. We appreciate your patience and thank you again for your interest in our program.'

Hope that's a good sign. 

I received : Due to the number of CASPA applications received this cycle, your application is currently under review. The final decision in regards to an invitation to interview will be sent in January. We appreciate your patience and thank you again for your interest in our program.'

Hope that's a good sign. 

Same. I think it means they aren't sure if they are doing other interviews yet, but maybe. Ha. Like... if they didn't find enough people to offer a spot/accept a spot.

Good luck to everyone! Would love an interview.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted as well! I interviewed on Dec 10 (Sat) and got the acceptance phone call on Dec 12 (Mon). So excited!

I interviewed on 12/10. I thought I heard the faculty say that those accepted from the 12/10 interview group will be notified the first week of FEB. Was I just hearing things or did the rest of you guys hear that as well? @dodododi I'm not saying you're lying, I'm sure you were superb in your interview thus leading to an early acceptance ( good job!). I just want to verify if everyone else recalls hearing what I heard.

Guest raksha731

I interviewed on 12/10. I thought I heard the faculty say that those accepted from the 12/10 interview group will be notified the first week of FEB. Was I just hearing things or did the rest of you guys hear that as well? @dodododi I'm not saying you're lying, I'm sure you were superb in your interview thus leading to an early acceptance ( good job!). I just want to verify if everyone else recalls hearing what I heard.

They said they interview into the first week of February. Decisions go out the second week of February.

Archived