MBKU 2022-2023 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, xoxo1 said:

I got flat out rejected. My stats are competitive, not bad at all and i think the interview went pretty okay. Maybe i didn’t answer everything correctly, but i deserved to at least be on the waitlist. I feel like giving up on becoming a PA, maybe it’s just not meant to be. I interviewed with one school last cycle and got completely rejected. I don’t know what to do. I feel so lost. I don’t know what to do. For those of you that got accepted, why do you think that is? 

dang that really sucks, but don't give up.  I applied to 15 schools and only got this acceptance.  Maybe change up some experience or retake some classes?  'Also, have you thought about a nursing grad program.  They make just as much money and are treating very well, just an idea

Congrats to everyone accepted!!!  😊 Got my rejection today to MBKU, but I'm thrilled to have also gotten my acceptance today to a different school that I feel like is my perfect fit. To everyone who's still trying, please don't give up! It's a little cliche but it's true that it only takes one school to really see the best in you. Don't lose hope! 

• Thanks 1

On 11/30/2022 at 5:29 PM, creamcheeese said:

Got the acceptance call a few hours ago right before I was gonna put my deposit for a different school 🥹

Extremely surprised (but so happy) considering I was getting grilled during my faculty interview and thought I blew it 😅 is there a fb group set up already?

I was wondering the same thing, how can we find the fb page or other accepted students? I am in arizona and feel out of the loop lmao

13 hours ago, IDBi1231 said:

Congrats to those pulled from the waitlist that’s so exciting:) I’m assuming today was the last day for everyone else to accept their seat?

I don't think we were pulled from a waitlist as I was never put on one. Looks like you have 4 weeks to make a decision once accepted. So, sea to s may open up still. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2023 at 1:07 PM, anonfuturePA said:

Hi guys! I recently committed to MBKU and was wondering if there was already a FB page for all of us to connect? If there isn't and if anyone is interested in joining, I can create one! 

I just got the acceptance call! I would love to be a part of a FB group if there is one or if you create one. Thank you!

Edited by FuturePA578

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, IDBi1231 said:

Hey guys! To those accepted, did you receive anything in the mail or any further info after paying the seat deposit/completing the CBC? I've completed these items and my status has changed to "accepted" but I haven't received any next steps or any additional info. Just don't want to miss anything. Thanks 🙂

There was a "you're in" package that was sent out but it didn't contain anything official in it, just some merch. 

3 hours ago, IDBi1231 said:

Hey guys! To those accepted, did you receive anything in the mail or any further info after paying the seat deposit/completing the CBC? I've completed these items and my status has changed to "accepted" but I haven't received any next steps or any additional info. Just don't want to miss anything. Thanks 🙂

I reached out the them last month if there was anything we needed to do and they said they will reach out this month with vaccination requirements but thats all for now. I think our loan package estimates come out in April also! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone recently heard off the waitlist ? 

from the Fb group it looks like there are quite a few seats still, although granted there can be a lot of people that got accepted that have not joined that group. I got accepted to Northeastern university and am trying to decide if I go or hold out for MBKU. 

• 3 months later...