MBKU 2020-2021

10 minutes ago, genmcc said:

I was told July 1st I am in the top 5. I'm grateful for all the people who respectfully decline their spots and crossing my fingers there is just a little more room!

I was under the impression they wouldn’t tell us where we are on the waitlist. Did they just let you know you are in the top 5 or did you ask?

2 hours ago, alpal123 said:

I was under the impression they wouldn’t tell us where we are on the waitlist. Did they just let you know you are in the top 5 or did you ask?

I have been emailing them about my continued interest almost weekly and asking if there are any updates for months and they haven't given anything up until the 1st. They have otherwise been tight-lipped, so I was shocked they shared that with me. I must have finally annoyed them enough that they decided to give me a little clue 😂 That or this far along, they are a little more generous so we can start planning a bit more?

• Like 1