47 minutes ago, caduceusmedgeek said:

I think CASPA and the supplemental fee has to be submitted by Nov 1 deadline!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:(( i wish they had a separate portal i could have done it before but the email for the supplemental fee is taking days i still havent gotten it...did i just waste 50 dollars

Edited by mxstiina

6 hours ago, delocalized said:

I submitted just before the deadline and just received an email to submit the $75 supplemental fee, this means I can still be considered if I pay right? Let me know if any of you are in the same boat 

I called the office and they said we can pay until 11/16 if we submitted before deadline!

22 hours ago, aprilantol27 said:

I received my interview invitation today! I will be going on Saturday December 7th at 9 am. I live in south Orange County so if anyone interviewing that day wants to meet up sometime to get to know each other that would be fun. Send me a message!

Hey so I actually had to reschedule my interview to the Friday December 6th at 9 am. But still, anyone who wants to meet up and get to know each other I am open to it! 

Also, for those of you wondering, I submitted my application in August.

On 11/6/2019 at 3:05 PM, rayfon said:

Congratulations on interview invites!!! 

Have any applicants who applied like right before the end of the priority deadline receive interview invites?

I applied just a few days before the end of the priority deadline and I received an interview!