On 11/4/2021 at 10:30 PM, Darkside990 said:

So are you still in consideration if you applied before the priority deadline but didn’t get an interview, or should we go ahead and count ourselves out for peace of mind?

1 hour ago, eddieg said:

Also would like to know this!

No, you're still in. If you applied before priority but don't get an interview in the first round, your app gets considered a second time with the non-priority applicants in December!

Guest PAinlovingmemoryofMom
3 hours ago, Nemo125 said:

Are they doing zoom interviews or in person? 

Interviews are conducted in-person for the early December dates from which to select your interview; with a virtual interview date held in late Jan 2022. (Scheduling is accessible via MyKetchum applicant portal using the link provided in the interview notification email.)

Hope this helps!

5 hours ago, mchamp said:

I got an interview! I am in tears!!! Does anyone know where on the portal to schedule the interview?

You should see a tab for ‘PA Applicants’ with instructions to schedule your interview (on the left-side panel of your screen you’ll need to click the folder, “3-Interview”, then drill down further for scheduling).

Good Luck!

3 hours ago, PAinlovingmemoryofMom said:

You should see a tab for ‘PA Applicants’ with instructions to schedule your interview (on the left-side panel of your screen you’ll need to click the folder, “3-Interview”, then drill down further for scheduling).

Good Luck!

Thank you so much! I found it, i ended up having to change browsers! I am attending mine in person! Best of luck to you all! 

5 hours ago, Currentprepa said:

Congrats to everyone who received the interview invite. When did you guys apply?

Applied 5/21/21; Second-time applicant & non traditional student. Last cycle I was not extended an invitation to interview. Since then I have taken significant steps to improve my application. Hope this helps!

Best of luck to everyone!

Edited by PAinlovingmemoryofMom

1 hour ago, Jul92 said:

Did you guys get emails for the interview invite or had to check the portal?

Occurs simultaneously; notification email will be sent immediately following an update to the portal. (I happen to check the portal, prior to receiving the email to schedule my interview, when I noticed I had advanced to the next stage.)  Hope this helps!

1 hour ago, vngo93 said:

Got an interview invite! I chose December 3rd! Is anyone down to do a Pre-Interview meet up?

Sure! Maybe on the Wed prior (evening of 12/1)?