CALIFORNIA: Marshall B. Ketchum PA program.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just received my interview invite as well!! However, when I went to sign up for an interview date and this was posted on the welcome page:

"WE ARE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, AND UNFORTUNATELY INTERVIEW SELECTIONS CANNOT BE MADE AT THIS TIME. PLEASE CHECK BACK TUESDAY AFTERNOON, WE APPOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!"

I would hold off on any phone calls for the time being and see if they fix it, rather than calling. I am sure they are getting bombarded with phone calls. That's just my opinion! :) Let me know when you all interview, it would be nice to know someone the day of!

Yes we got an email :

Congratulations! The Admissions Committee has reviewed your application and would like to invite you for an interview at MBKU!

Please log into your My.Ketchum.edu Applicant Portal to sign up for your interview day.

Thanks agatha ! Good luck :)

For those that got interviews, if you go to the Requirement folder on the MBK portal it shows a checklist of courses that need to be met. However I have met all of the courses, yet they all have an (x) beside the listing. Does anyone else see this? Does it refer to a final sending of our official transcripts?

Hey guys,

I got a call for an interview and will be interviewing on January 16th. They had a few interview dates set up for January and this one best fit my schedule. Hope this helps and hope to see some of you there!

The lady told me they do not do rolling admissions and all decisions will be made after all interviews are conducted.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived