• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, epicchecklist said:

Hi there, good luck this year!! I am curious, did you apply for their priority deadline last year? 

Thank you!

No, I actually applied really late in the cycle. I live in NorCal and wasn’t certain I wanted to apply down there yet until I did some more research on the program and heard good things 🙂

Edited by alysd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone! I'm Cintia! I submitted my CASPA on May 22nd and received an an email on June 7th from MBKU confirming that they received my completed application! 

This is my first application cycle. I wish all of you positive vibes during this process and many interviews to come!! 

How are you all preparing for interviews?

• Like 1

On 6/13/2021 at 12:22 PM, alysd said:

Thank you!

No, I actually applied really late in the cycle. I live in NorCal and wasn’t certain I wanted to apply down there yet until I did some more research on the program and heard good things 🙂

Hi alysd! Would you mind sharing the good things you heard about this program? ☺️

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I recently got into MBKU this last cycle and will be starting school soon! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or for any help. I applied to PA school 6 years in a row, wasn't offered a single interview the first 5 years, and was finally accepted my 6th year into all 5 schools I applied too, MBKU being my dream number 1 program! So I completely understand the application process all too well, as well as the reapplicant process for those of you who need any guidance!

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, PA1304 said:

Hi everyone! I recently got into MBKU this last cycle and will be starting school soon! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or for any help. I applied to PA school 6 years in a row, wasn't offered a single interview the first 5 years, and was finally accepted my 6th year into all 5 schools I applied too, MBKU being my dream number 1 program! So I completely understand the application process all too well, as well as the reapplicant process for those of you who need any guidance!

I love this story and super admire your persistence! Well-deserved. 👏🏻 What an achievement!! 💜

5 minutes ago, CaryValdes said:

Hi everyone, 

Just curious, anyone hear back from MBKU other than they are under review? I submitted late May and really hating this long wait.

They don’t send out interview invites until November. Hang in there! I suggest a new hobby lol

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Nikiii said:

Hello!

i noticed on mbku it says they don’t do rolling admissions. Does that mean there is no or not much advantage to applying early?

If you apply before September 1st ‘priority’ date, you get a chance to be considered for the first round of interviews. Then they review the rest of applicants who submitted from Sept through the deadline next. Regardless, all interviews are a few months away. 

Edited by alysd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...