2017-2018 Cycle: MBKU

Yes, just got it.  I interviewed 1/27

I also received this email. It actually brings some comfort knowing they review applicants extensively and I’m sure there were many qualified candidates to choose from. Let’s all remain positive and good luck to you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Newbie24 said:

Did anyone else receive this e-mail?

"Thank you for interviewing with MBKU School of PA Studies. We are presently in the process of reviewing each applicants qualifications. A review of each application will be made to determine which of the applicants will be offered a seat in the Class of 2020. We anticipate that we will be back in touch with you in the next few weeks to inform you of the results of this process. We appreciate your patience, and hope you can understand our desire to ensure that every applicant receives full consideration."

Yes, I received it as well. So looks like we are still being considered. Hoping for the best :)

29 minutes ago, Lollie796 said:

Received my rejection email today; interviewed 12/9. Congratulations to everyone accepted! Disappointed that I didn't make the cut but grateful to have had the opportunity as MBKU is my top choice. Just gonna keep moving forward & try again next cycle! 

I also received a rejection email today, interviewed 12/1. Definitely disappointed as well as this was my top choice. Will definitely try again if I am not accepted elsewhere this cycle! Congrats to everyone else who was accepted! 

• 1 month later...

Archived