baileyr

Marshall B. Ketchum 2016-2017

I have been searching for a thread for this cycle but can't seem to find one. Let me know if one already exists!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I applied and was verified today, Aug 21st. I thought we would have to do a supplemental app? I couldn't find it anywhere on their website. Is it by invite only?

The supplemental app was the essay questions on CASPA. You'll receive a login soon that will allow you to pay the $75 processing fee, and you're good to go :)

The supplemental app was the essay questions on CASPA. You'll receive a login soon that will allow you to pay the $75 processing fee, and you're good to go :)

Thank you so much for that info. Good luck!

How long before we get some link to pay for the school fee? I submitted yesterday so I hope everything gets in on time

After 3 weeks of not getting the link, I had to email them to get it. If you do not get it within 3 weeks contact them. 

After 3 weeks of not getting the link, I had to email them to get it. If you do not get it within 3 weeks contact them. 

Ah got it thanks!

good to know! i'll wait and then follow up then! :D

When is the deadline? I thought it was nov 1? If so we will probably hear after that. When did people hear last year? I think last years thread has gone to the dark abyss. 

Ok, so I did a search. It looks like if you submitted app before 9/1 deadline you will hear shortly after 11/1, and then those that submitted after will be contacted later. But it looks like people started getting invites Oct. 19. Soooo maybe next two weeks??

• Upvote 1

Ok, so I did a search. It looks like if you submitted app before 9/1 deadline you will hear shortly after 11/1, and then those that submitted after will be contacted later. But it looks like people started getting invites Oct. 19. Soooo maybe next two weeks??

*crosses fingers* let's hope for 2 weeks!

Just received an interview invite!! Scheduled for November 12th! 

Congratulations! So excited for you. Would you mind sharing your application timeline? Thank you so much