2017-2018 Cycle: MBKU

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On October 26, 2017 at 2:26 PM, afnanb said:

What are your healthcare hours and gpas for you all that have received interviews? 

I got an interview offer today as well. Trying to figure out how to schedule it via the MBK applicant portal. 

Overall GPA: 3.45

Science GPA: 3.48

Healthcare experience: 3,000hrs EMT, 3,000hrs Ophthalmic Tech

On 10/26/2017 at 2:26 PM, afnanb said:

What are your healthcare hours and gpas for you all that have received interviews? 

I just received an interview invite as well! 

Overall GPA: 3.81

Science GPA: 3.56 

Healthcare Experience: 2500+ hours scribe in emergency department, 300+ hours PT Aide, 500+ surgical recovery technician of organs/tissue

19 minutes ago, Dizon said:

I got an interview offer today as well. Trying to figure out how to schedule it via the MBK applicant portal. 

Overall GPA: 3.45

Science GPA: 3.48

Healthcare experience: 3,000hrs EMT, 3,000hrs Ophthalmic Tech

There's a little drop down menu at the bottom of the page that allows you to pick first and second choice and then it will automatically assign one of them!

Hello All,

I received an invitation to interview at MBKU as well, on 11/1. My interview date and time is December 1 at 8 am. If anyone else has that date and time and would like to stay in touch, let me know. 

Overall GPA: 3.79

Science GPA: 3.65

Healthcare experience (24 years): approximately 40,000 hrs. 1 1/2 years as U.S. Naval hospital corpsman, 12+ years as surgical technician, 10+ years as surgical first assistant.

17 minutes ago, esm0515 said:

There's a little drop down menu at the bottom of the page that allows you to pick first and second choice and then it will automatically assign one of them!

Thanks! Just scheduled it for Dec. 9th (9-12:30pm). Look forward to meeting you guys!

Archived