MBKU 2022-2023 Application Cycle

21 minutes ago, SoCalPrePa1 said:

Hi everyone! I decided to make this new topic since CASPA opens up next month. Wishing everyone with good luck! I am a third-time reapplicant so hoping this will be the cycle will be the one! 

If you need help with your application, I am more than happy to help out! 

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, ShinyOcean said:

Hi all! Does anyone know how long MBKU takes to email supplemental application links? Trying to figure out if they only send it to the students they are interested in or if it emailed pretty quickly to all candidates.

I received my supplemental application 2 hours after they said they have received my application (which literally happened today). I believe they send it to everyone who has submitted a CASPA application. 

Edited by SoCalPrePa1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2022 at 9:17 AM, paschoolapp2023 said:

If you have not received a supplemental app recently and were expecting one, I emailed and asked, cause of delay. They responded that there is a glitch in the portal system, and they will send a link to pay the supplemental app fee when it is fixed.

I had to email them about paying my supplemental fee. Portal was not updating that I've paid it. They said the same thing on my end that there was a glitch. 

2 minutes ago, vivmag said:

To those of you who received a link to pay for the application, was the link to log into the student portal working for you? Mine is not, it keeps saying the page was not found. 😞 any idea on what I can do?

You need to login in the top right hand corner

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...