Marshall B. Ketchum 2016-2017

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you how have been invited so far.....did they email or call you guys? I'm going crazy checking my phone every 5 seconds!!!!!

Thanks! And Good Luck on your interviews!

The notification was by email, and they let you choose an interview date.

Anyone know the format of the interview? Hoping it's not MMI, because that was a hot mess for me.

Well I got an email saying that although I was not considered in the first round of interviews, my application is being considered for the second round of interviews. Hoping for the best. Congrats to those who have interviews!

I got it too. Hoping it will be a good news cuz I got wait listed for interview last year. The wait is killing me...

anyone else get put on the waitlist for an interview? I just got an email a few minutes ago....

On the same boat as you. The applicant pool must be crazily competitive. Let's stay positive and hope for an interview! I already interview with UCD and flying out to Washington to interview with Heritage soon, but the more interviews the better chance of getting in this year. Stay strong!

On the same boat as you. The applicant pool must be crazily competitive. Let's stay positive and hope for an interview! I already interview with UCD and flying out to Washington to interview with Heritage soon, but the more interviews the better chance of getting in this year. Stay strong!

Thanks!! It seems like they just started sending out interviews last week, so if we are waitlisted this early on we might be higher on the wait list! At least I hope so. I was put on the interview waitlist last year, but not until late December and then was later rejected. So even though this is not great news, at least it's not a complete no yet....(: good luck at your other interview! 

Thanks!! It seems like they just started sending out interviews last week, so if we are waitlisted this early on we might be higher on the wait list! At least I hope so. I was put on the interview waitlist last year, but not until late December and then was later rejected. So even though this is not great news, at least it's not a complete no yet....(: good luck at your other interview! 

I hope you are right. This is my second year applying as well ( I assume it's yours too). I'm determined to get in this year! And until they say no, we have every right to hope, and patiently wait. =P Good luck!

I'm wondering waitlisted for an interview or being considered for the next interview round stands a higher chance. Such a pain to interpret their status :(

Anyway I'm going to their open house this Saturday. Anyone coming?

Maybe you can ask them what the difference is at the open house! haha

Archived