2020/2021 Application Cycle

21 hours ago, x3sammie said:

I know this may be too soon to think about but is anyone looking for apartments to live in next year? I wanted to roommate with PA students. 

A Facebook group for the CU PA class of 2023 was made and you can request to join. Wes will approve requests as he sees them and may base it off of who pays their deposit. That will be a better place to try to find roommates when other people become accepted. Congrats on being accepted!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, caltman said:

Just received an interview invitation for 9/2 for the MSPH/MSPS dual degree program. 

For those who interviewed previously-- any tips for the interview?

Congratulations!! 🙂 I just received an invitation as well (just for the MPAP). Best of luck to you and everyone else interviewing!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, aarmst25 said:

Did they email you that you are “under review” I applied back in May but only received confirmation that my file was complete. 

I only got the “file was the complete” email and then the interview invite today. No separate “under review” email for me 

1 hour ago, Packman PA said:

Congrats to everyone who’s been accepted and has an upcoming interview.  I’m a current 2nd year in my clinical rotation.  Feel free to ask myself, and any other current 2nd years and 1st years.  Great program and so happy to be at Campbell.  
Chris 

Any advice for the interview? 

Interview advice

be yourself !! That’s what they want to see. There were several presentations before the actual interview that helped me relax a little. All of the faculty were so welcoming and friendly. They even prayed for us before we started! Don’t rush to answer something right away and spit something out. Really think about what you’re saying. Take some deep breaths and believe in yourself, you deserve to be here !! Good luck to all. 

• Like 3

On 8/20/2020 at 6:26 AM, hmoore6892 said:

Interview advice

be yourself !! That’s what they want to see. There were several presentations before the actual interview that helped me relax a little. All of the faculty were so welcoming and friendly. They even prayed for us before we started! Don’t rush to answer something right away and spit something out. Really think about what you’re saying. Take some deep breaths and believe in yourself, you deserve to be here !! Good luck to all. 

Thank you so much for this advice! 🙂  I know during regular circumstances there is a group activity on interview day at Campbell - was there still a group activity for the virtual interview?

Edited by PA2be16

Congrats on everyone that have an interview on September 2nd. My advice is definitely be yourself. The faculty are so chill, friendly and very welcoming. They are going to try their best to shake off your nerves even though, you're still probably going to be nervous. What helped me was I smiled a lot, took some deep breaths and answered the questions honest. Also, remember you're there for a reason. You all are going to do great and I can't wait to meet you all!

On 8/24/2020 at 12:43 PM, PA2be16 said:

Thank you so much for this advice! 🙂  I know during regular circumstances there is a group activity on interview day at Campbell - was there still a group activity for the virtual interview?

There is a group exercise that they present an issue/problem and you talk to your group members about what you should do. 

Quick question about something on the interview itinerary: “GIE.” Is this...group interview experience?

I was wondering the same thing. I’m pretty sure that’s what it is - I’m not sure where else the group activity would take place just based on the itinerary [emoji4] So excited for tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk