2020/2021 Application Cycle

13 hours ago, hannahthompson6 said:

To those of you who have gotten the application complete/under review email - When did you submit? Thanks!

I submitted the supplemental application on 5/9 and CASPA was verified on 6/5. I called Campbell to ask about the file complete email on 6/29 and received the file complete email on 7/1. So the timeline was very similar to PA2be16's - about a month. I hope this helps! 

Edited by Anm3e

13 hours ago, hannahthompson6 said:

To those of you who have gotten the application complete/under review email - When did you submit? Thanks!

I got the “We would like to inform you that your file is now complete! Your CASPA and supplemental application has been received. Faculty will be reviewing your application in the upcoming weeks to determine if you will be selected for an interview.” I submitted the supplemental on 06/29 and got the email the same day. Idk if this is different than the “under review” email though. 

Hey everyone!

Submitted CASPA 5/31, verified 6/2, submitted my Campbell supplemental on 6/2 as well. I had emailed Wes on 6/29, but hadn't heard back, so I took the advice of others and called the school. Emily and Wes were both super helpful! I talked to them at 10:00, and I got my complete email at 10:45. I was already super excited about this school, but now I very much am given their quick, professional response!

Best of luck everyone! 🙂 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, CAJ57 said:

Did anyone else receive an email from them about interviewing tips?

Yes! I was wondering what that was about. I never got a confirmation email that I was verified, but my CASPA application says I am. I'm hoping this means we'll be getting interview invitation emails soon! Good luck everyone!

I emailed Kim Dunn with a few questions regarding the specifics of the event, and she said it is open to all candidates. Seeing an email in my inbox from Campbell had all the butterflies going but this workshop is a great opportunity in the event that we do receive an interview invite! Fingers crossed!

Hello! I just got an interview for August 7th and I was wondering if anyone else got one? I am asking because they said to email a specific email address to accept the invite but when I did I got an automatic response that said he was out of the office until Wednesday the 13th. I’m just a bit confused since it doesn’t specify which month lol and if it’s next month that means it will be after my schedule interview date. 

Thank you in advance for any advice ! 

Edited by Arelyy21
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Hello! I just got an interview for August 9 and I was wondering if anyone else got one? I am asking because they said to email a specific email address to accept the invite but when I did I got an automatic response that said he was out of the office until Wednesday the 13th. I’m just a bit confused since it doesn’t specify which month lol and if it’s next month that means it will be after my schedule interview date. 

Oh my gosh congratulations!!! [emoji4] Which email was it? If it was the paga@campbell.edu, that one is no longer working so you may want to call tomorrow.

When did you apply, get verified, and receive your file complete email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arelyy21 said:

Hello! I just got an interview for August 9 and I was wondering if anyone else got one? I am asking because they said to email a specific email address to accept the invite but when I did I got an automatic response that said he was out of the office until Wednesday the 13th. I’m just a bit confused since it doesn’t specify which month lol and if it’s next month that means it will be after my schedule interview date. 

Congratulations!! I’m not sure about the Wednesday the 13th since the 13th isn’t a Wednesday in August either. I would give them a call tomorrow. They have been super helpful every time I have contacted them. If you have trouble contacting them, they also have an online chat every Wednesday from 10am-11am. Good luck on your interview!!

11 hours ago, Anm3e said:

I emailed Kim Dunn with a few questions regarding the specifics of the event, and she said it is open to all candidates. Seeing an email in my inbox from Campbell had all the butterflies going but this workshop is a great opportunity in the event that we do receive an interview invite! Fingers crossed!

Did you happen to find out whether we would be on video during the event? Just want to know if I need to get dressed up or not. 

Hello! I just got an interview for August 7th and I was wondering if anyone else got one? I am asking because they said to email a specific email address to accept the invite but when I did I got an automatic response that said he was out of the office until Wednesday the 13th. I’m just a bit confused since it doesn’t specify which month lol and if it’s next month that means it will be after my schedule interview date. 

That’s awesome! Congratulations [emoji322][emoji323]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1