2020/2021 Application Cycle

You guys made me all nervous posting on here! I also haven't heard anything. Part of me wonders if they are going to wait to see how the timing of the online interviews for this first round works out. Granted, I have NO supporting information for this thought, just pure speculation. I imagine it's harder to interview 30 people in one day online than it is in person like they have done in previous years. 

Hey everyone! Just wanted to post an update. I called the program to ask about something about an hour ago. There is currently some transitioning going on in admissions and with some other COVID issues, they are a little behind with the interview process right now. No news is still good news 🙂  Just wanted to pass that along! Keep the faith!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, PA2be16 said:

Hey everyone! Just wanted to post an update. I called the program to ask about something about an hour ago. There is currently some transitioning going on in admissions and with some other COVID issues, they are a little behind with the interview process right now. No news is still good news 🙂  Just wanted to pass that along! Keep the faith!

Thanks for the heads up! 

8 minutes ago, PA2be16 said:

Thank you for asking! It’s been a difficult waiting game for sure. So anxious to hear back. Did they give a timeline or a “hopefully soon” kind of thing? 

24 minutes ago, LivPA said:

Thank you for asking! It’s been a difficult waiting game for sure. So anxious to hear back. Did they give a timeline or a “hopefully soon” kind of thing? 

No problem! 🙂  No specific timeline. The lady I spoke with said she was getting trained on the interview process today, so hopefully things are still moving along. What prompted me to call was that I was supposed to hear back by August 1st (alumni priority deadline), but I hadn't heard anything yet. She told me to call back in a week if I still haven't heard back, so I will keep you all updated!

Edited by PA2be16
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, x3sammie said:

I'm trying to pay my deposit but my acceptance email did not have my student ID on it. I emailed Wes about it today. Does anyone know where I can find my student ID besides the acceptance email?

I have the same problem!!! I even tried login into the email they sent. I contacted Wes and he said he would try to resend it but haven't heard anything back since ):

• Like 1