2020/2021 Application Cycle

On 6/18/2020 at 11:19 AM, EMT2PA20 said:

I applied on 6/8 verified on 6/12 haven’t received confirmation from Campbell, i applied to the dual program... I completed my supplement app 1 week before submit caspa and I did get a email from Campbell on 6/9 about a virtual fair... not sure if it’s confirmation 

Have you received any sort of confirmation about your file being complete since? I also received the email about the virtual fair a few days after I submitted and was verified, but even after a few attempts to make contact, I still have not received any confirmation about my application being complete. I may try to call soon. 

I just wanted to share my stats! I find it comforting to share and hear about other peoples' backgrounds!

I am a first time applicant to PA school. Graduating this December. 

I am 21 years old. Turn 22 on July 16th, haha.

cGPA 3.83

sGPA 3.79

HCE: 2500 hours as pharmacy tech

PCE: 1400 hours as CNA

GRE 298 (I was VERY sick taking the GRE. MIGHT retake.) I found the GRE really difficult for me. I am shocked, too, because I usually do well with standardized testing!

Feel free to share yours! I know it’s comforting for me to hear and share stats!  Good luck everyone!

14 hours ago, LivPA said:

I’m still waiting for them to accept my fee waiver... I can’t submit the application without it. 

8 minutes ago, Katnhi said:

I emailed about the Fee wavier on 06/19/20 and I have not heard anything back as well. I already submitted my CASPA application. 

Just curious - which email are you both using to contact the program? I know it is peak application time so I'm sure they are absolutely inundated right now, but I'm starting to wonder if I'm even emailing the right person. I am contacting for a different reason, but I still have not received any response either. 

9 minutes ago, PA2be16 said:

Just curious - which email are you both using to contact the program? I know it is peak application time so I'm sure they are absolutely inundated right now, but I'm starting to wonder if I'm even emailing the right person. I am contacting for a different reason, but I still have not received any response either. 

I am using this email paga@campbell.edu. I used this email last cycle when   applied and someone responded. 

14 hours ago, PA2be16 said:

Have you received any sort of confirmation about your file being complete since? I also received the email about the virtual fair a few days after I submitted and was verified, but even after a few attempts to make contact, I still have not received any confirmation about my application being complete. I may try to call soon. 

Besides the email about the virtual fair, I haven’t gotten anything from them. 

On 6/26/2020 at 2:49 PM, PA2be16 said:

I found out today why it hasnt worked. paga@campbell.edu doesnt work anymore. I called, and they are going to change it. email wgaylor@campbell.edu and he will fix it for you. call and email

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LivPA said:

I found out today why it hasnt worked. paga@campbell.edu doesnt work anymore. I called, and they are going to change it. email wgaylor@campbell.edu and he will fix it for you. call and email

We are totally on the same page today 🙂 I just called as well. Thank you!!! Glad we know now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LivPA said:

Wes Gaylor told me that the first round of interviews should be sent either next week or the week after. Interviews will be online and we would get an admissions decision 2-3 days after.

Oh this is awesome to hear, thank you! Did he say around when they would be held? I'm guessing August sometime!

43 minutes ago, PA2be16 said:

Oh this is awesome to hear, thank you! Did he say around when they would be held? I'm guessing August sometime!

He said like, "if you get an email for an interview, the interview could be either 1 week away or 30 days away." it's online, so the short notice should not affect anything since they do not want us flying in the middle of a pandemic

• Like 2

16 hours ago, LivPA said:

Wes Gaylor told me that the first round of interviews should be sent either next week or the week after. Interviews will be online and we would get an admissions decision 2-3 days after.

Great to know. I was verified and paid my fee for Campbell on May 20th. Have not heard anything since other than the virtual fair email. 

Just to let others know, I called yesterday to inquire about the confirmation email, as I have not received one. I spoke with lovely lady named Emily. She was incredibly helpful and checked on the status of my application. She told me Campbell has received my CASPA application and the supplemental but the admissions committee has not reviewed it yet. She further explained some people will send a confirmation email and others will not. So, if you haven't received a confirmation email, it is not something to stress about. That said, if you would like peace of mind, I highly recommend calling as Emily was extremely helpful. She also said to email Wes Gaylor if there were any other questions. 

Good luck to everyone!

• Like 2

To those of you who have gotten the application complete/under review email - When did you submit? Thanks!

I submitted on 6/1 and was verified 6/3. I didn’t get the file complete email for almost a month - I was worried and finally broke down and called last Monday. They basically said some people get an email and some don’t (not a bad thing to not receive one). They were super helpful and reassuring, and I got the email that afternoon. If you’re feeling nervous, go ahead and give them a call for peace of mind [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk