2020/2021 Application Cycle

36 minutes ago, hbg2020 said:

Are these interviews and accepted positions including both dual and non dual degrees? 

I interviewed for dual MPH/PA and the interview is with dual and traditional programs applicants! The only difference is during the one on one interview there is someone from the school of public health (or clinical research for that program) along with someone from the PA school. 

Guest Paapp20202021
6 hours ago, Mcain99 said:

I interviewed for dual MPH/PA and the interview is with dual and traditional programs applicants! The only difference is during the one on one interview there is someone from the school of public health (or clinical research for that program) along with someone from the PA school. 

6 hours ago, Mcain99 said:

I didn’t apply for dual program ,... I applied for the MPAP PROGRAM and I haven’t heard anything back. I applied late may. Are the spots filled? I’m so confused

Someone said they received a email saying the class is full. Others were waitlisted. Some were rejected and some recieved interviews for October 6th. So I think it’s safe to say that we don’t know what their process is and how it’s going to go. All we can do is hope for the best and don’t give up hope! We got this! Good luck to everyone. 
PS: updates about interview invites, rejections, waitlist, acceptances and other info is greatly appreciated! Keeps me and others in the loop! Thanks to everyone. we are all in this together!

• Like 3

Anyone know how many students have been accepted into the upcoming cohort? I applied in June, got my "application complete and faculty will be reviewing it" email on August 26th, and still have not heard anything back! 

It sounds like all 54 seats have at least been offered, but I don’t think all have been accepted. They seem to be spacing out interviews around the deadlines for seat deposits so they know how many seats are available at that time. If you haven’t received a rejection, I would assume you’re still in the running [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Beccalpa said:

I received an invite for October 6th!! Has anyone who also received an invite heard anything about the format of the interview? I haven't received an email back about it 

I haven’t heard anything yet either. I’m trying to wait til Friday before reaching out to them. I’m sure they’ll email us with details soon!

• Like 1

Received a interview invite for 10/6!! Technically received it last night, but saw it this morning. Such short notice but so so happy!! I’m a re-applicant but first time with Campbell! 

CASPA submitted- 8/1

Supp submitted- 8/30 

Email received- 8/30 

Dual Degree applicant for MSCR! Don’t lose hope ya’ll! 

• Like 2

I’m curious how many people who haven’t interviewed received rejections and how many haven’t heard back yet. I applied early June and still haven’t heard a thing since they said I was under review! I’ve interviewed with a couple top 5 programs so I was feeling like I had a somewhat competitive application but am super sad to have not interviewed with Campbell. At what point do I just assume I’m rejected without hearing anything??

2 minutes ago, ericap said:

I’m curious how many people who haven’t interviewed received rejections and how many haven’t heard back yet. I applied early June and still haven’t heard a thing since they said I was under review! I’ve interviewed with a couple top 5 programs so I was feeling like I had a somewhat competitive application but am super sad to have not interviewed with Campbell. At what point do I just assume I’m rejected without hearing anything??

I applied in May and haven't heard back. I've pretty much assumed that i'm rejected at this point. I am sad I haven't interviewed here as well, but i've found that every school is looking for something different, even if you have a competitive application. 

1 hour ago, ericap said:

I applied in May, been accepted to 3 programs, and haven't heard a peep from Campbell. They're probably just looking for something different, oh well. 

Just received an email that I was waitlisted for the dual degree (MSCR). Based on the email, seemed like they really liked me but don’t have any open seats. Super sad as I was so excited for this program and felt I interviewed really well! 

Crossing my fingers that I come off the waitlist! 

Anyone else, who interviewed on 10/6, hear back yet?