2020/2021 Application Cycle

58 minutes ago, AspiringPAS said:

Hello! Prospective PA-S here. I've been looking into PA programs to apply to next year and a friend mentioned Campbell. I have yet to attend an open house, so I'm just looking for insight on what attracts you to their program?

Thanks! 

Hey! So Campbell is top three on my list for a number of reasons. I have attended multiple events that they hold (open house, application workshop, virtual Q&A sessions) and everytime I interact with staff and students they seem to genuinely want to help. Their facility is new with an impressive simulation lab that allows you to immerse yourself into your future role as a PA. Students from various years have stated that the classroom feels like a big family which to me means that environment is encouraged. A couple of students mentioned that Campbell PA grads are known for their comfortable demeanor around patients in the field.

These are all important criteria for me. Of course all students are interested in different aspects of a school. I hope this helps.

On 4/30/2020 at 12:31 AM, CorpsmantoPA said:

Hello fellow applicants,

Last cycle was my first application to Campbell and this forum helped tremendously. Hopefully this will help someone again. 

Best of luck!

hello! I am a second time applicant. Can you remember what campbell's supplemental application was like? Is it just demographics?I'm making a list of what I still have left after submitting CASPA and I can't remember! 

54 minutes ago, secondroundbestround said:

hello! I am a second time applicant. Can you remember what campbell's supplemental application was like? Is it just demographics?I'm making a list of what I still have left after submitting CASPA and I can't remember! 

It’s just demographics and a professional headshot.

6 hours ago, PAapplicant2021 said:

I submitted CASPA and supplemental to Campbell on May 6, marked as complete on May 7, and verified on May 8. Has anyone else submitted / received confirmation from Campbell? I have received confirmation from one of the schools I submitted to, but so far not from Campbell. 

I submitted my CASPA and supplemental application on May 6th was verified May 7th. I have not heard anything from Campbell yet, but I have received confirmation from 2 other schools.

2 hours ago, PAapplicant2021 said:

Thank you for letting me know, I appreciate it!

Of course! I was reading the forum from last cycle and it looks like people didn't start hearing anything from the school until July. But I also read where the school had to go in an manually download the application in some cases. So I went ahead a reached out to the school to make sure they received everything and that they didn't need anything else.

22 hours ago, PAapplicant2021 said:

Thank you for letting me know, I appreciate it!

I just heard back from them and they said they could not find my supplemental (I emailed them back with my confirmation email and receipt from the supplemental page). I would reach out to then to make sure they received all your materials and that your application is complete in their system.

On 5/15/2020 at 2:22 PM, mxray said:

I just heard back from them and they said they could not find my supplemental (I emailed them back with my confirmation email and receipt from the supplemental page). I would reach out to then to make sure they received all your materials and that your application is complete in their system.

Thank you for telling me this! I emailed them to check on the status of mine, but haven’t heard back yet