2020/2021 Application Cycle

21 minutes ago, NCCathLab said:

Just got an interview invitation for next Monday! Seeing all these acceptance letters (congratulations everyone!!), I was beginning to worry. 

Any last minute advice for the virtual format?

Thanks!

Congrats on the interview!! It was honestly the best interview experience I have ever had. They are so friendly and have the best family dynamic ever. They don’t make you feel nervous at all. Honestly, I was more nervous saying my name in introductions of everyone else than I was in my interview haha such a relaxing environment 😊 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, LivPA said:

Congrats on the interview!! It was honestly the best interview experience I have ever had. They are so friendly and have the best family dynamic ever. They don’t make you feel nervous at all. Honestly, I was more nervous saying my name in introductions of everyone else than I was in my interview haha such a relaxing environment 😊 

I couldn’t agree more about being more nervous to say my name and fun fact in front of everyone!! The interview was so laid back and friendly I loved every part of it! 

• Like 1

On 8/17/2020 at 11:13 AM, caltman said:

Just received an interview invitation for 9/2 for the MSPH/MSPS dual degree program. 

For those who interviewed previously-- any tips for the interview?

Received my acceptance call today for the dual

program. Super excited for what the future will hold! Congrats to everyone & best of luck to those interviewing! 

• Like 3

To those who are waiting to hear about interviews - regardless of the date you submitted, don’t lose hope! There was another program that I was sure had bypassed me for an interview, especially after I saw that people who submitted way after me were receiving them left and right. I ended up still receiving an invitation 3 months after I submitted. Don’t count yourself out until you know for sure. Keep the faith, you can do this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PA2be16 said:

To those who are waiting to hear about interviews - regardless of the date you submitted, don’t lose hope! There was another program that I was sure had bypassed me for an interview, especially after I saw that people who submitted way after me were receiving them left and right. I ended up still receiving an invitation 3 months after I submitted. Don’t count yourself out until you know for sure. Keep the faith, you can do this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the encouragement! 

• Like 1