2020/2021 Application Cycle

12 minutes ago, PAJourney148 said:

Did you happen to find out whether we would be on video during the event? Just want to know if I need to get dressed up or not. 

She said you do not need access to a camera. Therefore, I think it's safe to assume you will not be on video. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PA2be16 said:

Oh my gosh congratulations!!! emoji4.png Which email was it? If it was the paga@campbell.edu, that one is no longer working so you may want to call tomorrow.

When did you apply, get verified, and receive your file complete email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much. It was an admissions counselors email ! I probably will call tomorrow to clear things up since it only gives you 48 hours to accept it. 

I submitted my caspa app 5/20 and was verified 5/21 

Submitted my supplemental 5/20 

Got an email from Campbell on 6/30 stating my application was received 

Hope that helps giving you a rough estimate as to when you will hear from them! And good luck ! You got this !!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anm3e said:

Congratulations!! I’m not sure about the Wednesday the 13th since the 13th isn’t a Wednesday in August either. I would give them a call tomorrow. They have been super helpful every time I have contacted them. If you have trouble contacting them, they also have an online chat every Wednesday from 10am-11am. Good luck on your interview!!

Yes I was very confused by this Wednesday lol 😅  I will def take your advice and give them a call tomorrow ! Thank you so much ! 

2 hours ago, Arelyy21 said:

Hello! I just got an interview for August 7th and I was wondering if anyone else got one? I am asking because they said to email a specific email address to accept the invite but when I did I got an automatic response that said he was out of the office until Wednesday the 13th. I’m just a bit confused since it doesn’t specify which month lol and if it’s next month that means it will be after my schedule interview date. 

Thank you in advance for any advice ! 

I got the same reply. I’m assuming it was just a typo and was meant to be this Wednesday the 15th. May be good to call though just to verify since it’s 48 hour RSVP. Good luck!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MSBS2PA said:

I got the same reply. I’m assuming it was just a typo and was meant to be this Wednesday the 15th. May be good to call though just to verify since it’s 48 hour RSVP. Good luck!

Hi!

I ended up calling and they said as long as you email them they will have record of it even if that counselor is out of office. Hope this helps you and anyone who got the same message. Good Luck to you! You got it!!

6 minutes ago, CorpsmantoPA said:

Nothing here. I checked my application status and it still says "application submitted". I submitted the exact same dates as our peer that received the invite. 

I called and was told that no news is good news. Continuing the waiting game I guess!

How’d you get to your application status? 

I also haven’t heard anything. But we can hang on to the hopefulness associated with no news is good news! That’s what is carrying me along.  A PA I shadowed is an alum and she might as well have been a recruiter for them. After looking into it further, I’m convinced Campbell is where I want to be. So for now, I’m going to find comfort in no news is good news. That said, I am truly excited for those who are getting a chance to interview with this program! Make sure to check back in to let us know how it goes - we’re rooting for you! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I just got a weird email saying 'thank you for applying' and telling me to fill out the supplemental even though I submitted my supplemental a month ago and already got a 'thank you for applying email'.. 

I just got this too!! I panicked and started thinking I only started the supp and didn’t submit? But my portal says everything is submitted / received.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 6/30/2020 at 10:13 AM, Anm3e said:

Just to let others know, I called yesterday to inquire about the confirmation email, as I have not received one. I spoke with lovely lady named Emily. She was incredibly helpful and checked on the status of my application. She told me Campbell has received my CASPA application and the supplemental but the admissions committee has not reviewed it yet. She further explained some people will send a confirmation email and others will not. So, if you haven't received a confirmation email, it is not something to stress about. That said, if you would like peace of mind, I highly recommend calling as Emily was extremely helpful. She also said to email Wes Gaylor if there were any other questions. 

Good luck to everyone!

Would you mind sharing the phone number you were able to reach Emily at? Thanks!

2 hours ago, katie262 said:

I just got a weird email saying 'thank you for applying' and telling me to fill out the supplemental even though I submitted my supplemental a month ago and already got a 'thank you for applying email'.. 

I got this, too! I know I submitted everything, but I never got a confirmation email, and now this has me a bit worried that they didn't receive everything.