2020/2021 Application Cycle

Guest Paapp20202021
2 minutes ago, TeddyRucpin said:

I was told their last interview was 10/29/20...if they wanted/needed more interviews, they would be done in the spring.

Source: Invited for a 10/29 interview and had a conflict. Unable to reschedule for a future date at that time.

Okay now that makes sense! Thank you so much! 

23 minutes ago, Paapp20202021 said:

If they been accepted already, why are they planning on holding interviews...that’s why I’m confused

It seems Highpoint and Duke are still interviewing and inviting (both schools are pretty close to Campbell). As students who are already seated for Campbell get interviewed and offered for those programs, they may withdraw, causing openings in the Campbell PA program. The possibility of getting an acceptance from Campbell at this point is still viable for sure.

Guest Paapp20202021
9 minutes ago, SamBaum said:

It seems Highpoint and Duke are still interviewing and inviting (both schools are pretty close to Campbell). As students who are already seated for Campbell get interviewed and offered for those programs, they may withdraw, causing openings in the Campbell PA program. The possibility of getting an acceptance from Campbell at this point is still viable for sure.

I was told by admissions that my application was still active... because I haven’t been rejected and haven’t heard back yet with a decision , I’m hoping I still have a shot for an interview

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Pancho said:

Since it doesn't appear they are expanding their class size. Does any one have any ideas as to why they are still holding applications and not sending rejections/invitations?

There could be several reasons. Even if the class is currently full, it may not stay that way as people receive acceptances from other schools. I believe someone mentioned that they may still interview in the spring depending on where the class stands. Many schools do not send rejections until the end of the cycle. 

On 1/9/2021 at 2:51 PM, zmoran93 said:

Has anyone been accepted off the wait-list recently?

I was told I was placed high on the wait-list, and am wondering if they have activated it at all. The anxiety of waiting is killing me.

I was told the same and haven’t heard anything either! I know they’ve started pulling people from the waitlist but who knows how many. Hopefully we’ll hear something soon!! 

• Like 1

Nothing yet here either. When were you told you were high on the waitlist? Did they give you any idea of your actual rank?

23 hours ago, Paigek94 said:

I was told the same and haven’t heard anything either! I know they’ve started pulling people from the waitlist but who knows how many. Hopefully we’ll hear something soon!! 

1 hour ago, Rabs8 said:

Nothing yet here either. When were you told you were high on the waitlist? Did they give you any idea of your actual rank?

I emailed Brittany and asked her if she could provide any information as to where I am on the waitlist. She didn’t give me a specific rank, she just told me I was at the high end and that they are currently pulling applicants from it. Hope that helps! 

• Like 2

Guest Paapp20202021
7 hours ago, Rabs8 said:

I was accepted at another school, so will be giving up my spot on the waitlist. I hope this helps someone out! I'll keep praying for you all - I know how hard it is to be stuck waiting.

Recieved a rejection today 

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Paigek94 said:

Accepted from the waitlist today!!!! I’m in complete shock!! Good luck to everyone else on the waitlist - keep the faith!! 

Congrats!

7 minutes ago, CTtoPA said:

Congrats!!! The wait is so hard! Is there anything you did to improve your chances or just continued to wait it out?

And maybe you might be able to, but I would always try and send the updated hours or anything that you think might help. One girl dropped from the class a few days ago, and I’m sure there will more to come. Being patient is difficult. I wish you all the best!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Paigek94 said:

Thank you! I reached out twice asking about my waitlist position and also let Brittany know I finished a course and that my new transcript had been sent to CASPA. Other than that I just waited it out! Good luck to you!

Can’t wait to meet you this cycle!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PA16832 said:

I was just accepted off the waitlist, but declined my seat as I will be attending another program. Good luck to those still waiting! 

Thank you so much for letting us know. For us still on the waitlist, it helps to know there is still movement. Fingers crossed!