Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To those who are waiting to hear about interviews - regardless of the date you submitted, don’t lose hope! There was another program that I was sure had bypassed me for an interview, especially after

Just got the email! I got so scared because they never called! Good luck and congratulations to everyone!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to post an update. I called the program to ask about something about an hour ago. There is currently some transitioning going on in admissions and with some other COVID issue

For those that have received an email about their file being complete and forwarded for review - when did you submit/get verified? I submitted both CASPA and the supplemental on 6/1 and was verified 6/3, but I have not received an email that my file is complete.

 

I’m also a tad confused because they said during the live chat yesterday we would only receive an email once our applications had been reviewed.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites
I still haven't received this--my CASPer test probably sent a few days ago though, would that be holding it up?

I haven’t received one either so you are not alone. I’m not sure it would be CASPer holding it up since Campbell does not require it. When did you submit/get verified on CASPA?
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, mxray said:

I received the same email when my file was complete! Very exciting!!! Good luck!

Ahh good luck mxray!!! 🙂 

18 minutes ago, PA2be16 said:

For those that have received an email about their file being complete and forwarded for review - when did you submit/get verified? I submitted both CASPA and the supplemental on 6/1 and was verified 6/3, but I have not received an email that my file is complete.

 

I’m also a tad confused because they said during the live chat yesterday we would only receive an email once our applications had been reviewed.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@PA2be16  I submitted the app on CASPA 5/23, supplemental 5/26.  I was verified today

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else been verified and not received a confirmation from Campbell that their application is complete? I sent an email last Monday just to check in and make sure they had everything and I still haven't heard anything back. I'm hesitant to send a follow up email just because I know it can look bad to bother them, but after seeing that someone else sent a similar email and the program initially couldn't find their supplemental, I'm getting nervous. Any advice is welcomed 🙂 Thanks everyone!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PA2be16 said:

Anyone else been verified and not received a confirmation from Campbell that their application is complete? I sent an email last Monday just to check in and make sure they had everything and I still haven't heard anything back. I'm hesitant to send a follow up email just because I know it can look bad to bother them, but after seeing that someone else sent a similar email and the program initially couldn't find their supplemental, I'm getting nervous. Any advice is welcomed 🙂 Thanks everyone!

I understand the nerves about not wanting to "bother" them. But if it's been a week and you haven't heard and you've completed everything I would reach out again. When I read the posts from last year it sounded like there were issues with applications not showing up to be reviewed, so to me I think it is better to be safe then sorry.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
I understand the nerves about not wanting to "bother" them. But if it's been a week and you haven't heard and you've completed everything I would reach out again. When I read the posts from last year it sounded like there were issues with applications not showing up to be reviewed, so to me I think it is better to be safe then sorry.

Sounds good, will do. Thank you for your help! [emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember seeing it posted somewhere but now can not find. I have it in my notes that if qualified/invited for an interview, Campbell requires you to complete a $20 situational judgement assessment via an email invite. Looking on their website and on CASPA I can not find this... anyone else recall the same thing?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mxray said:

I know last last year they required the CASPer (which would be the test you're talking about). I have not read anything this year about them requiring it.

This is my understanding as well. Apparently it didn't go as planned last year and they removed it from the requirements this year. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kayburt27 said:

I just submitted my CASPA application. 6/17.

Question: did anyone take their own professional headshot or is it recommended to have one already done professionally?

 

Just curious!

 

Good luck everyone! Ill keep posting as updates happen!

 

 

I think you are good to go either way! I had mine taken at Campbell when I attended their HPREP program, but it wasn't a professional photographer, just a staff member with a nice camera. I think as long as it looks professional, you are good to go :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kayburt27 said:

I just submitted my CASPA application. 6/17.

Question: did anyone take their own professional headshot or is it recommended to have one already done professionally?

 

Just curious!

 

Good luck everyone! Ill keep posting as updates happen!

 

 

I put on a business casual outfit and had my roommate take a picture of me on her iphone11! It turned out really good and it's more me! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2020 at 4:13 PM, las257 said:

Did anyone else get an email saying their application is complete and ready for review??? I'm so nervous! 

I was verified back on 5/13 and submitted my supplemental app early as well. Still haven't gotten and email that says "File completed and under review." Oh well, will just keep waiting. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I applied on 6/8 verified on 6/12 haven’t received confirmation from Campbell, i applied to the dual program... I completed my supplement app 1 week before submit caspa and I did get a email from Campbell on 6/9 about a virtual fair... not sure if it’s confirmation 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More