2020 Yale Online Application Cycle

9 minutes ago, AjeBaje said:

How many rounds of Interviews Yale University are holding? Has the 3rd round invitations gone out yet? Just waiting for interview invitation. So worried about it. Just patiently waiting for the Interview. Kind off getting upsetting at this point. 😞

Please don’t get upset or discouraged!

I am a part of only the second interview group. And there is no set amount of “groups”. The director of admissions specifically said they look over every single application before filling the class. There are MANY people still waiting to hear about an interview invite. The staff at Yale Online has said multiple times that they are experiencing a large amount of applications this year, so they are very very busy.

Please don’t count yourself out. There is SO much time still.

• Like 1

Just a heads up that today is the PAEA PA school virtual fair, hosted by Yale PA Online. Looks like most of the Yale online admissions team is in there and likely not making any calls at the moment 😊. It goes into late afternoon. Sorry not sure how to send a link but the platform is CareerEco.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, PremedMom said:

Just a heads up that today is the PAEA PA school virtual fair, hosted by Yale PA Online. Looks like most of the Yale online admissions team is in there and likely not making any calls at the moment 😊. It goes into late afternoon. Sorry not sure how to send a link but the platform is CareerEco.

Someone please tell them we don't have time for that kind of nonsense today. They need to be making calls before we all run out of anti anxiety meds. 😬

• Like 2

5 hours ago, PremedMom said:

Anyone know what time this is over? 😅

• Like 1

I am a current Yale PA online student and got to know some of you in the SA information session that was held on Thursday night. It was nice meeting those that were in my session.

I remember the feeling a year ago of not knowing and waiting anxiously for the decision! Good luck to you all today and don’t forget to take the moment to celebrate when you do get that phone call! 🙂 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, ellomate said:

I am a current Yale PA online student and got to know some of you in the SA information session that was held on Thursday night. It was nice meeting those that were in my session.

I remember the feeling a year ago of not knowing and waiting anxiously for the decision! Good luck to you all today and don’t forget to take the moment to celebrate when you do get that phone call! 🙂 

Thank you ☺️ 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, olipajoli said:

Anyone know what time this is over? 😅

They have a session from 6-8pm ET also today, so not sure what that means for us as in getting news today or not. It has been somewhat of an all day event they host along with other schools. I am still hoping for some news today... but also trying to stay busy. Hoping I can get good sleep soon. 

9 minutes ago, PAgoalgetter said:

They have a session from 6-8pm ET also today, so not sure what that means for us as in getting news today or not. It has been somewhat of an all day event they host along with other schools. I am still hoping for some news today... but also trying to stay busy. Hoping I can get good sleep soon. 

Oh wow, thanks for the info. I guess I won't get my hopes up too much that anyone will hear anything today. 

Edited by olipajoli
  • Like 2

My timeline is as follows: 

5/31 - Submitted

6/16 - supplemental fee received 

6/19 - after some transcript issues, I was verified by CASPA 

I have not yet received an under review email. When I reached out to my counselor, she said it can take up to 4 weeks after under review but it is now past that and still nothing. I know they’re busy with a lot of applications. Anyone else with a similar timeline and or take a long time to receive an under review notification? 

Edited by tommyk

My timeline is as follows:  5/31 - Submitted

I have not yet received an under review email. When I reached out to my counselor, she said it can take up to 4 weeks after under review but it is now past that and still nothing. I know they’re busy with a lot of applications. Anyone else with a similar timeline and or take a long time to receive an under review notification? 

Same boat!

Submitted 5/26

Verified 5/29

Supp Fee received 6/11

Enrollment Verification (Biochem) 6/23

I’ve received weekly update call from my counselor ensuring that I am in the priority deadline pool, but I haven’t gone under review or any further communication.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, tommyk said:

5/31 - Submitted

The applicants who interviewed in the most recent round, who are still waiting to hear back about acceptances, etc., all went under review between mid-May and mid-June. Interview offers were sent out the week of June 22. There have been multiple weeks when rejections went out to those who had not been asked to interview, so the fact that you haven’t heard is probably a good sign. They have mentioned that they have many more applications than ever before, so the review process is taking 4-6 weeks, which is what they told @ScullyAMA If you want the official “under review” confirmation, I recommend reaching out again to your counselor. They will understand that you just want to know where you are at in the process. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, tommyk said:

5/31 - Submitted

Hey, @tommykI'm sure you will probably receive that "under review" email eventually.

Submitted 5/31
verified by CASPA on 6/8
they messed up some stuff and fixed it on 6/9
payment received 6/16
under review 6/20

It'll be 5 weeks this Saturday. And I'm hanging in tight waiting to hear back 🙂 I've been keeping busy taking 2 post-bacc classes, working here and there, and enjoying the San Diego weather!