2020 Yale Online Application Cycle

Congratulations to all that received acceptances today!!!!! I’ve become so invested in following this forum, even I’ve had anxiety for all of you this week waiting to hear something lol. I’m still waiting to see if I’m offered an interview, but I’m so happy to see good news of acceptances today!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Hkane said:

I just spoke to Sanjay, he was shocked to hear calls were going out. He said that at a meeting 22 minutes ago they told him that decisions were going out next week.

This is so confusing, my advisor Brian called yesterday and said we would have a decision by the end of the week. 

9 minutes ago, AjeBaje said:

Does anyone know who were in the forum or spoken to counselor of how many students have been accepted already? I would appreciate the help. I do not know who my counselor is because never recieved an email about it. 

Counselors won’t give out that info. I know the Facebook group for this cohort has 14 members...is that all of them, I don’t know. 4 people were just accepted on this forum today but I don’t know how many aren’t on this forum.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Hkane said:

I just spoke to Sanjay, he was shocked to hear calls were going out. He said that at a meeting 22 minutes ago they told him that decisions were going out next week.

I think Jane likes to be the one to tell people so she makes sure she calls first before any emails get sent. Since her title is Director of Admissions I doubt anyone argues with her. 

Edited by jamierah
Spelling
  • Like 1

First of Congrats to all who were accepted already!!! Youre gonna kill it in the field

For those still waiting, I was thinking that maybe instead of the calls and news going out alphabetically, it goes out chronologically. i think that this is somewhat consistent with the interview dates and those who had gotten acceptances already.

Edited by AJO0603
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shouk said:

Going through lots of emotions and anxiety/ disappointment right now...still haven’t gotten any call yet about anything 😞

8 minutes ago, PAgoalgetter said:

Congrats to all you got a call this morning! You will all be amazing PAs. 🥳

Still no word for me. I'm going through lots of emotions.  It is about 8:30am in the West Coast now. For those who got a call, what time zone are you in? Trying to see if I should still be hopeful. 

Thanks 😃

Also dealing with a lot of emotions. This is just such a crazy process. Like others have said, I'm hoping that maybe there are more calls going out since our interview group was so large. However, it's hard not to think that it's just not going to happen for me! Trying to stay positive! 

3 minutes ago, madi.loruss said:

Same but havent gotten an email yet either so maybe??!!

My counselor said some are getting responses this week and others next week. So I’m not sure if that means that the ones that will be contacted next week are waitlisted???

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shouk said:

Going through lots of emotions and anxiety/ disappointment right now...still haven’t gotten any call yet about anything 😞

Same girl! I spoke with my counselor and she said that they should be going out next week. I’m almost thinking that they are sending waitlist and rejections out next week. I could be wrong (praying that I am).  

Just now, olipajoli said:

Also dealing with a lot of emotions. This is just such a crazy process. Like others have said, I'm hoping that maybe there are more calls going out since our interview group was so large. However, it's hard not to think that it's just not going to happen for me! Trying to stay positive! 

11 minutes ago, PAgoalgetter said:

Congrats to all you got a call this morning! You will all be amazing PAs. 🥳

Still no word for me. I'm going through lots of emotions.  It is about 8:30am in the West Coast now. For those who got a call, what time zone are you in? Trying to see if I should still be hopeful. 

Thanks 😃

7 minutes ago, PrePAABGL said:

Congrats to people are accepted!💖 I am hoping there are more calls are coming to us! Best luck to rest  of us!😃

7 minutes ago, Shouk said:

5 minutes ago, madi.loruss said:

Same but havent gotten an email yet either so maybe??!!

Stay positive! And CONGRATULATIONS TO EVEYRONE WHO HAS BEEN ACCEPTED!!! 

2 minutes ago, Tiera said:

Same girl! I spoke with my counselor and she said that they should be going out next week. I’m almost thinking that they are sending waitlist and rejections out next week. I could be wrong (praying that I am).  

Did she say if any more acceptances would go out next week?!