2020 Yale Online Application Cycle

13 minutes ago, Shouk said:

My anxiety is through the roof ☹️☹️Nothing still...

12 minutes ago, madi.loruss said:

nothing here either 😬

10 minutes ago, Arelyy21 said:

I’m going to give myself a heart attack 😭 like I just want to know if it’s happening today orrrrrrr 🤣

4 minutes ago, Hkane said:

No...this is a big lesson in patience

I feel for you guys, I wanna know toooo! 🙂 

A lot of the ladies who got rejections yesterday went under review the same day that I did, and I'm still waiting to hear yay or nay.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for everyone!

Edited by ScullyAMA

Hi everyone! 
I have been watching (and creeping) for MONTHS on these posts and conversations and legit feel like friends but haven’t taken the time to actually post anything. I guess I was scared to get too invested in case I’d be let down by Yale but who am I kidding, I’m beyond invested in this group! I am still waiting for my under review email but am currently finishing up one last prerequisite (dreaded Orgo 2) so been pretty crazy! I submitted June 7th and have read every single post that has come through, impatiently waiting for any updates of my own. Just wanted to say my heart is absolutely racing to hear the good news you all hopefully get tonight/this week! Really hoping to be classmates with all of you one day! 

• Like 5

Not to add to the anxiety but I believe they probably call in alphabetical order because I’m at the top of the alphabet and as far as I know I was the first one to get an acceptance call. She called me at 7 CST

PS come join the Facebook group when y’all get in. It’s Yale PA Online 2023 Cohort 

Edited by Kikime06
  • Like 7

18 minutes ago, Kikime06 said:

Not to add to the anxiety but I believe they probably call in alphabetical order because I’m at the top of the alphabet and as far as I know I was the first one to get an acceptance call. She called me at 7 CST

PS come join the Facebook group when y’all get in. It’s Yale PA Online 2023 Cohort 

They accepted 14 from the first round, right? I’m curious how many they interviewed, do you happen to remember how many names were on the list for breaking out into the small student ambassador groups? We had 88 people and if it’s more than what you all had I wonder if they’ll keep a similar ratio of acceptances. Questions really no one can answer but I’m over analyzing everything. 😂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hkane said:

They accepted 14 from the first round, right? I’m curious how many they interviewed, do you happen to remember how many names were on the list for breaking out into the small student ambassador groups? We had 88 people and if it’s more than what you all had I wonder if they’ll keep a similar ratio of acceptances. Questions really no one can answer but I’m over analyzing everything. 😂

I feel like there were less than that in the first one-maybe around 50?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hkane said:

We only had 53 on the list. I counted. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, WayneGoldmoor said:

Waiting on an interview date. Does anyone know what round of interviews this will be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This group waiting for acceptances is the second round.

Edited to add: the next round of interview invites would be the third. None have gone out while this round is on going.

Edited by Hkane

44 minutes ago, Hkane said:

There were 88 people in the second round of interviews!! Wow!! I did not count, but that just sounds like so many. Hopefully that means more get accepted from the second round. 😉