2020 Yale Online Application Cycle

7 minutes ago, Shouk said:

My counselor just said “Applicants will continue to be reviewed and acceptance calls will be made until the end of the application cycle, not just this week.” 

Thanks for reaching out. When did you interview if you don’t mind me asking? 

1 minute ago, Crschr said:

Also, when were your interview dates/times? 

I start thinking that there might be more to come since they might be taking lunch break now.😅

I also feel it seems like people got the calls are interviewed early of the week. Can that be reason ? I just try to think positive 💖

1 hour ago, AceYoung said:

Guys!!!! I just got the call!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to be joining this cohort!!!!!

1 hour ago, Rosebeth said:

Hi everyone! Just got the call I’m accepted! I’m so excited! Can’t wait to get to know everyone!!

1 hour ago, emilymuff said:

So did I. I was offered an acceptance as well 

2 hours ago, jamierah said:

🥳🥳

It's happening.

I just got the call and I'm accepted. 

She called from her cell phone so it wasn't a Connecticut number so be sure to answer all of the calls. 

Hello, you fabulous people! Which day did you interview? I know @emilymuff stated it was the 6th : ) Thanks!!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tiera said:

Are you on the waitlist? If so did you receive a call or email ? Do you know if rejections are the last to go out ?  

I am on the waitlist from the last group! I received an email when I was put on the waitlist a month ago! Not sure if rejections ever went out for people who interviewed. No one posted that on here at least. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JG2018 said:

I was placed on the waitlist as well and then sent an email last week asking if I wanted to continue to be on the waitlist. I hope those on the waitlist get a call to be apart of the class! 

Hi there! Quick question—were you on the waitlist to interview, or post interview? 

Also, does anyone know (for post interview) if we will receive a response either way? 

congrats all!!! 

3 minutes ago, D0011 said:

Hi there! Quick question—were you on the waitlist to interview, or post interview? 

Also, does anyone know (for post interview) if we will receive a response either way? 

congrats all!!! 

Yes I was placed on the waitlist after my interview.