2020 Yale Online Application Cycle

11 minutes ago, Krystalized said:

😂 totally understandable! I was the same way! Jumping at every call. Panic and excited and nervous and doubting every second of everyday between my interview and my acceptance.

@emilymuff  @Arelyy21  @Hkane @Tiera @Shouk @Aselph @Crschr @PAgoalgetter @PrePAABGL to name a few....(sorry if I missed you but this is for all interviewees)
 I will say two things: 1) they wouldn’t have interviewed you if they didn’t think you were worthy of a seat and you should absolutely relish in that and 2) No matter if you wait 12 more hours or 12 more days when you get the call the wait is 💯 worth EVERY SECOND! 
-Praying for y’all to hear today!!!

xoxo

Krystal

@olipajoli thank you, Krystal! 🤍🤍🤍

Edited by emilymuff
  • Like 1

I just wanted to say how much I already appreciate all of you. I would be so honored to be your classmate and coworker one day! I just want to remind everyone as we are waiting how far we have come already! Just submitting an application is a victory and then getting an interview after that is an even bigger one. We are all in this together and we are doing it! 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Krystalized said:

😂 totally understandable! I was the same way! Jumping at every call. Panic and excited and nervous and doubting every second of everyday between my interview and my acceptance.

@emilymuff  @Arelyy21  @Hkane @Tiera @Shouk @Aselph @Crschr @PAgoalgetter @PrePAABGL to name a few....(sorry if I missed you but this is for all interviewees)
 I will say two things: 1) they wouldn’t have interviewed you if they didn’t think you were worthy of a seat and you should absolutely relish in that and 2) No matter if you wait 12 more hours or 12 more days when you get the call the wait is 💯 worth EVERY SECOND! 
-Praying for y’all to hear today!!!

xoxo

Krystal

Thank you Krystal!! This means so much!!! The anxiety is on another level!!I hope so too that we hear something today!! 😊❤️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jamierah said:

🥳🥳

It's happening.

I just got the call and I'm accepted. 

She called from her cell phone so it wasn't a Connecticut number so be sure to answer all of the calls. 

Congratulations!!!! May I ask what your last name starts with? 

• Like 2