2020 Yale Online Application Cycle

Hi everyone, thanks for all this valuable info. I'm pretty late in applying - submitting CASPA verification this week actually, due to some online courses finishing up and transcripts being processed. Has anyone been given acceptance confirmation so far? Curious to see their timeline, I realize they've sent out a few rejections but didn't know if acceptances were also being informed.

Thanks!

Guest mands
4 hours ago, PrePAABGL said:

Hi mands,

My heart goes out for you and many received the rejection today 💖.  You have been so supportive and encouraging everyone in the forum. I enjoy you shared lots of your life and experience to help others. You will be an amazing PA in the future. Let's stay in touch. Please let me know if there is anything I can help in the future. It's wonderful to have you in our journey. 😀

❤️ Aww! Thank you!! Yes, if anyone wants to stay in touch with me I have IG @mandsann (don't use it that much!) and I have FB: Amanda Jamison (and my profile pic is me in a green dress) - just message me "PA forum" and i'll add you back 🙂 Best of luck all of you! I still follow yale online on social media so i'll see you all in your beautiful white coats!! 

12 minutes ago, mands said:

❤️ Aww! Thank you!! Yes, if anyone wants to stay in touch with me I have IG @mandsann (don't use it that much!) and I have FB: Amanda Jamison (and my profile pic is me in a green dress) - just message me "PA forum" and i'll add you back 🙂 Best of luck all of you! I still follow yale online on social media so i'll see you all in your beautiful white coats!! 

Wish you the best , Amanda! Your kindness gives you a great quality to be a future PA. 💖

On 7/13/2020 at 12:24 PM, mands said:

I'm sure you still got a beautiful story to tell on your journey, so even if your GPA is lackluster, you'll shine right through! 

@oxyjen I sent mine in on 6/11. So, basically I sent it in with 1-day shipping ($7 total). It was processed on 6/22, which is 10 days after. Also, my shipping was delayed due to the pandemic, so my 1-day turned into 4 day shipping. With that, if I scale it to this, snail mail is 5-7 business days. With virus shipping time it should be 9-12 business days. Then, with the processing time, it is 10 days extra about, so that is 22 days. This is about 3 weeks so it should be there either this week or early next?! I will say, this is based on volume too. I read somewhere on this forum that their applications ramped up, so it might take a little bit longer for them to process this. 

Btw, we have the same color sash on our profile photos! Did you by chance go to a UC ?!

Also, update on the email: my counselor just confirmed that he got my stuff, and said that I should expect to hear back by the end of the month. THATS WITHIN 2 WEEKS GUYS!!! IM SICK TO MY S T O M A C H!!!! I can't wait to hear something, but I really hope it is positive! ❤️

Thank you!! You were right, I did get the email that they received my application fee earlier today. It took about a month for me. For others: they told me that they check their P.O. about once a week and claim in the checks about once a week which can add to the wait time.

Yes, I did go to a UC! And congratulations!! Waiting is the hardest part but you got this.

Every time my phone goes off, my heart rate goes up! Hello, anxiety! Anyone else not sleeping well?

I am so excited to hear who gets accepted - hoping it is everyone I met in my small group, because they were all beautiful people. ❤️

I'm also glad I've got a full schedule this week.. so, at least I can forget about things for a couple minutes while I wait to hear about an admissions decision. 

WE GOT THIS. Yale definitely has some hard decisions to make. You all are amazing. 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, olipajoli said:

Every time my phone goes off, my heart rate goes up! Hello, anxiety! Anyone else not sleeping well?

I am so excited to hear who gets accepted - hoping it is everyone I met in my small group, because they were all beautiful people. ❤️

I'm also glad I've got a full schedule this week.. so, at least I can forget about things for a couple minutes while I wait to hear about an admissions decision. 

WE GOT THIS. Yale definitely has some hard decisions to make. You all are amazing. 

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!! I have this knot in my throat and I am super nervous especially since I wasn't too confident in one of my interviews ): (I was extremely nervous). Hope everyone gets good news and you guys are all in my prayers. GOOD LUCK 💓

• Like 3

Hello everyone,

my name is Gretchen, I am pretty late to this forum. I wasn’t originally going to apply this cycle but I was able to get a last pre req just in time. So I decided to just go for it and see what happens. I have been stalking everyone for the past week or so. I want to congratulate those who have got in already. You all seem so nice and I wish everyone the best of luck. They just received my supplemental application fee. I’m so nervous about this process. This is my first cycle applying. Good luck everyone!

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, olipajoli said:

I also have not heard anything yet. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Replying to myself: just got an update from my advisor stating I could hear back, at the earliest, this week. He also said he would update me if this changes. 

About lost it when I saw Connecticut come up on my phone though. 😬

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, olipajoli said:

Replying to myself: just got an update from my advisor stating I could hear back, at the earliest, this week. He also said he would update me if this changes. 

About lost it when I saw Connecticut come up on my phone though. 😬

When did your application “go under review” if you don’t mind me asking