• 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 15 replies
    • 5 replies

• This is what the waiting list is for.  Programs expect it.
    • congratulations! All of your hard work has paid off. If you don't mind sharing a brief overview of how the interview went that would be awesome for us that have upcoming scheduled interviews.
    • Interviews are typically done at the site you have chosen and you will be notified about 1 month before. interviews with MEDEX are fun! I had a few last year and I definitely enjoyed my time interviewing with the MEDEX faculty more than any other school. They really want to know YOU! That said, if you interview here, practice up on typical PA interview questions (there's a good book on Amazon). But add YOU into the answers.  I think I said this before, but invites will probably go out early to mid September.

• Thank you for the info. Very observant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • "Being only an undergrad and EMT," You are in an elite field by "just being in college" and having a professional career that is VERY honorable. Please be proud of yourself and your accomplishments. This is help in advancing care to your patients, the PA profession, and your overall health. Good luck in school and keep up the good work of serving/keeping our communities safe.