Starting my career during COVID-19

Hey team,

Thanks all for the great information.  I enjoy getting updates or reading about issues I previously haven't even heard of in Washington.

I'm a new graduate looking for a career opportunity. Finding a job right now has presented quite a challenge.  The hospital I worked at for years before PA school was bought out and most of my PA contacts have dispersed across the country or are now at the bottom of the food chain.  In addition, COVID-19 has made jobs disappear and I find I can't visit clinics and hospitals to put a face to a name because most are closed or are doing telemedicine.   Sob story, I know.  I wanted to reach out and ask if any one knew of any potential positions that would consider a new graduate.  Years of prior cardiology experience with certification (ECG tech).  Passion for cardiology, family medicine, or urgent care.  Thanks for the help.

Thanks again for all the great stuff.